*Error flips off fresh's hat, Fresh is triggered*

Fresh randomly fell into the Void. "Er-" "HISS GO AWAY YOU- THI N G!" "................What the fuck is wrong with you..?" Error stared at fresh with a mixture of terror and 'bitch. You have memory loss or something?!¿¡' Fresh just stared him in confusion. "Y-YOU KISSED MEeeEE" Fresh stared at him.. "So....?" Error continued staring at fresh until it even managed to creep fresh out.. And that takes alot.. Fresh glanced around a little until he decided to talk. "I could've done much worse you know." Error eyes widened. "You dirty minded glitch- Not that!" Error let out a sigh of relief.. Fresh sat next to error. Error scotted away a little. Fresh rolled his eyes. "I assume you have an urge to his me. So just go ahead and do it-" Fresh sighed. ".... Can you even fell pain.?" "Yeah. I can. I just don't think much of it.. Mainly because i oddly don't react normally to it." Error was confused but he decided to set it aside and not experiment with his reply. So error did the second best thing.....

He flipped off Fresh's hat... Fresh smile dissapered and he turned serious. With a frown... Error was confused. Before he could speak. Fresh picked up his hat and up and left... Unless there was some story behind that weird hat of his. Error couldn't figure out what caused fresh to react like that. So just ignored it..

About maybe 2 hours later. At least error thought. Time is weird in the anti-void. Fresh turned back up randomly sitting in the anti-void... Litterly.. a 3 mile walk away from error. Error snuck up behind fresh. And decided to steal his glasses next. Cause why not? Fresh screamed amd reached for his glasses. Having no luck because for some reason he was short as fuck. Error laughed. "Honestly. Are you a fucking midget..?" Fresh glared. Error look at fresh's glasses. "How do these work anyway?" Error continued holding the glasses out of fresh's reach while looking at them. Thou he was having a hard time because fresh was sometimes making inaudible noises and shoving him. Along with trying to litterly climb him to get his glasses. Error laughed. "So. How'd you like it if i stole your hat next?" Fresh froze and hissed.

Eventually. Fresh made a portal behind error and litterly tackeled him into it. Fresh fought with error on the ground trying to get his glasses. Error pinned fresh down.

"Why do you care about these so much anyway?" Error asked. As he look at fresh struggling under him. "Cause they are apart of my style.. And to hide this freakish and weird eye of mine!" Error laughed. "Freakish eye..? Fresh. People have it way worse! Heack. Geno's eye is melting. So. I think you may wanna reconsider." Fresh glared. "At least genos eye actually stands for something cool." Error turned confused. "What does that mean?". "....." Fresh stared at error. Error stared back. And he almost screamed when a small tentacle peirce through the heart in freshs eyes and fresh quickly held his hand over his eye. "That's it." Fresh said. "What the fuck was that?!" Error hissed in confusion. He was actually kinda terrified. "A patisite... Or. Basically. The very thing you are talking to right now. I use my shades so it- or. I. Won't crawl out and basically leave me a rotting corpse." "....." Error didn't know how he felt on talking to a patisite that could possibly infect him... "Umm... Is it contagious..?"

Fresh sighed. "No. Only if i let it. But. I won't. So don't worry." Error decided to ask one last question. Telling it was becoming a sensitive subject for him.. "So... Is that parisite what makes you act the way you do...?" Fresh flinched slightly. "No. It doesn't. I act like myself.. Or at least i think... I don't know..." Fresh shighed. Error felt kinda bad. He dropped freshs glasses onto his head and he got up. Fresh grabbed his glasses and put them on.

They remained in silence until fresh made a portal was about to leave. "Where are you going..?" Error asked. Fresh looked at error. "Home. I assume that i made everything pretty uncomfortable. So im leaving." Error frowned. "Your said it's not contagious. So thats all that really matters. Even if. I'm a glitch. So i think it'd be impossible for me to get infected." Fresh blinked. He closed the portal and sat by error. Fresh looked around and relized they ended up at waterfall...