YAY- PRANKSZZZ- nope

I read something depressing! Diyed my hair blue! And I'm ready to make you all hate nightmare! :D

(( I don't think nightmare would be this much of an asshole... OH WELL! :D ))

Error got creed to help him set up a prank for Fresh. He got a fake spider and when you open a cabinets.. It jumps at you. Error. Knowing fresh HATED black widow spiders.. Got a huge fake black widow... He just waited..

And waited...

After awhile.. Fresh fell for it. And Error was laughing his ASS off at fresh's face and scream. Glitch was on the floor playing with the fake spider. And squeazing it and it made squeaking noises! Witch attracted ReFresh and Glitch just gave it to her... ReFresh screamed... Then cried... Wonderful... Glitch panicked. And error panicked..  Error picked Refresh up and tried calming her down... Failing.. He got her to not hit him in the face as if he was a spider.. Glitch.. Slowly but surely crawled his way to them and hissed at error and error just gave up and made Refresh Glitches problem... Glitch just fell over onto Refresh hugging her. And she calmed down. Error was confused as hell... How did it work.. No one knows. Fresh was about to say something to error before he stopped...

"Where's Ace and Pixle.." Fresh asked.... Error panicked... Again.. Before he could run to find them.. He heard creed scream. They ran up to creeds room.. Creed looked pissed. His nightstand was knocked over. And There sat Ace and Pixle. With creeds belongings in Thier hands. They had guilt already written on Thier face... Ace was glancing around and pixle was chewing on Thier thumb. Fresh sighed.. "Why must our children always cause the most damn trouble.." Fresh sighed. Error shrugged. Creed crossed his arms and sighed. He looked at Ace and Pixle... Pixle pointed at ace.. Ace hissed at Pixle. Fresh rolled his eyes and he walked over and pick the two up.. Ace and Pixle glared at hissed like cats at each other.  Fresh just stared at the two and sighed. "Error." Fresh said. Error walked over and took ace. Who swatted at Pixle like a cat. "Why do they all have to act like you.." Fresh said. Error rolled his eyes. "Says you. Look at glitch..." Error said. Fresh huffed but he smiled.

Skip brought to you by cross and his children. :D (that is also made up.... Srry. ;-;)

Fresh was trying to stop Glitch and Ace from fighting before a portal opened and Error and Fresh jumped. Cross stepped through, with 3 figures following him. Cross had a hurt look in his eyes. Fresh looked concerned. "Cross. What are you doing here? What's wrong?!" Fresh asked. He ran up to cross. Cross shook his head. He looked down at his feet. "Tell me what's wrong. Who must I kill!" Fresh said. Cross just stood there. "I'd be hard for you to kill nightmare." Cross said. Fresh looked at cross astonished.  "Nightmare? What'd he do?" Fresh said. "Well.. To start off... These 3 behind me are my kids..." Cross started. "Crithiam, Labyrinth and Frost.." Cross said. Labyrinth, who looked someone like nightmare. Only a necklace and green eyes. (Aka. Labyrinth wears a choker with a moon on it :/) .. Frost who looked like cross. Only pale red and Frosy light blue. He stared blankly at fresh with his mis colored eyes. And he had a look like he was planing a murder. And Crithiam was cowarding behind Labyrinth. His eyes were multiple colors that looked like a fire. Cross sighed. "Nightmare.. He... Well... Can I talk to you in privet... You 3.." Cross said. Looking at his 3. "Go play. Go attack Error or something.." Cross said. Labyrinth shrugged. Crithiam didn't reply. And frost had a sickening smirk on his face at the mention of fighing. The 3 walked off.

Cross sighed as he watched the 3. Fresh looked at cross.   

".. Well.. The thing is.. I guess a quick short story is. Nightmare clearly didn't want the 3... He didn't even care when we had them... And. Well.. Recently.. He's just being a real pain in the ass! He just.. He just ignores them.. He only pays attention to Frost. And even if. He's terrible to him! He's a terrible influence... And.. The other 2.. They always try getting his attention but. He just ignores them..."

Cross stopped. He was crying a little. Fresh hugged cross. Cross hugged him back. "Sorry for rambling so long..." Cross said. Fresh sighed. "It's fine. But. If you need anything. I'll be glad to help. Even if I have to kick nightmare's ass myself." Fresh said. Cross laughed a little. "Thanks fresh.." Cross said. They walked into the other room to see Error wrestling with the 3. Crithiam, being timid. Was bearly holding error down. The other two were holding him onto the floor on his back. And Glitch and Ace were cheering them on with inaudible noises. Fresh smiled. Cross laughed...

After a while of watching the others. Cross decided to head home. And hope nothing goes wrong. Fresh was worried. Error was confused and asked what was going on.. Fresh asked cross. Cross just said to keep it between them 3. When cross left. Fresh told error. Error freaked. Fresh calmed down a surprisingly mad error.. It was around 11 PM. Fresh put the 4 to sleep. And Fresh and error went to sleep. Staying up most of the time hoping cross would be fine.

YAY! DEPRESSION AND NIGHTMARE BEING AN ASSHOLE...

AND ADVANCING PLOT! :D

I regret nothing. :)

Also. Crithiam's name is pronounced CRI-TH-E-UMM

         WELCOME.