6

Rosie and Harry didn't see each other on the Friday like Harry had said. He had felt awful for not being able to make it and sent her another bouquet to apologise which only made Rosie roll her eyes and call him to say he was silly to do that. She understood his job wasn't 9-5.

"So I told my mum about you," Rosie announced as Harry drove. He hadn't driven himself so much as he had recently. That was mainly down to Rosie - he'd rather drive them around himself than have someone else do it.

Today they were going down to the sea for the day, it was predicted to be a warm day so Rosie sent Harry a screenshot of her weather app the night before with 'Beach day?' Attached to it. There wasn't a beach nearby, but the closest to London was only an hour or so drive.

"Oh yeah? What did you say?" Harry asks.

"I've met some weird guy called Harry who really doesn't deserve a minute of my time." She teased.

"True," He laughs. He knew what he had with Rosie, but he had the fear that he also didn't know quite what he had. He had the fear of being able to lose her at any point and that drove him to wanting to see her more and more. There was never enough time with her, there wasn't enough hours in the day when he was with her.

Rosie rolls her eyes. "I just said I've met someone called Harry and that you're nice and that I like you." She felt brave for being so honest, but she knew she could be with him.

"Yeah?" He asks, taking his eyes from the road for a second to meet hers.

She smiles. "Yeah,"

"I've told my sister about you," He quips, taking a hand off the wheel and finding hers and squeezing it. They were on the motorway now so he didn't need both hands.

"And your mum?"

"Well I haven't spoken to my mum recently, I've been so busy and usually I FaceTime her rather than call - she prefers that. I just haven't had time, but hopefully the work load is easier next week so I get time. My sister was happy though, and she thinks you're really beautiful,"

"She's seen a photo?" Rosie was a little surprised at this.

"I showed her your Instagram," He smirks.

"Great, I barely post photos on there."

"She thought you were beautiful regardless."

When they got to the beach, they headed straight to buy some lunch. Harry looked around for a seafood restaurant which made Rosie laugh.

"Why do you want a restaurant when there's plenty of fish and chip shops along here?" She pointed towards the seafront shops.

Harry looked at her puzzled. "I've never eaten from those places,"

Rosie wasn't surprised about this, Harry grew up in a affluent family. Why would he have eaten in a budget shop?

"You haven't lived," She took his hand and pulled him towards a shop called 'FISH BITS'.

"What are you having?" She asked looking up at the boards.

"I.. don't really know," Harry felt uncomfortable. This wasn't his comfort zone. "Five pounds for fish and chips?" He'd never spent so little.

"An extra pound gets you a can of Pepsi." Rosie nudged him.

"I don't drink Pepsi, or from cans." Harry pulled a face.

"Alright Prince Charles," Rosie laughed.

"Hi, can I take your order?" The young guy asked behind the counter. He looked fresh from college - around eighteen. He smiled at Rosie, admiring her before meeting Harry's protective glare.