53

"Morning," Harry smiled, watching Rosie slowly wake up.

She yawned, her eyes settling on him. "Morning,"

"Been a while since I woke up next to you,"

She smiled, her eyes closing again. "Yeah, well last night was an exception. Don't be getting any ideas." She rubbed her eyes.

"You okay now?" He asked genuinely concerned.

She nodded, turning to face him again. "Yeah thank you,"

"Good, I know you hate storms."

"With a passion."

"Smoothie?" He asked sitting up and stretching.

She nodded snuggling more into his covers. She wasn't ready to leave bed yet. "Please,"

He smiled heading for the door.

"Thank you for letting me stay in your bed," She finally said, not quite sure if he heard her.

"You're always welcome," He blew her a kiss jokingly and she pretended to catch it, watching him disappear to make their smoothies.

The pair decided today to stay back at the villa. They were both tired from their adventures yesterday and wanted a chill day. They both napped, sunbathed and ate fresh food - it was pretty much a perfect day.

They had both ended up on the sofa bed outside watching the sun go down in the distance, both reflecting on their time in St Lucia so far.

Rosie had loved every minute, and being with Harry here had made it all the more better. She felt happy and content especially around him. She thought she may be pressured into thinking about them, not by Harry but herself. But she's just gone with it, taken each day as it comes.

Their fingers softly stroked one another's lazily as they talked.

"How did you feel when we, y'know.. broke up?" Harry asked randomly. He had wondered ever since it happened.

Rosie gave him a strange look. "What?"

"How did you deal with it,"

She looked back at the sunset. "Not very well, in all honesty."

That was the last thing Harry wanted to hear, he had imagined she'd gone out every night and enjoyed herself being single and free from him.

"I didn't think I would get over it at the beginning. I thought it was the end of everything for me, I couldn't look at my boxes and bags from your place for weeks. I couldn't deal with it at all."

"I was the same," He admits.

"But you weren't in the city that reminded you of me, you didn't go past things, or hear adverts on the tv that made you think of me."

Harry couldn't argue with that. "That's true."

She wasn't having a go, she was just making a point. She knew he was heartbroken, and she didn't want him to not be, but he also couldn't have been as much as her because he was the one who chose to leave.

"It's weird, breaking up. It's never the initial goodbye that hurts, it's everything afterwards; the aftermath of it all. Those first few mornings when you wake and turn to find your bed empty, it's getting out two mugs to make tea and coffee then remembering there's only your footsteps in the house. The times where you hear something funny, or have good news and know no one is there to really talk to about it. That's what was hard for me, not the fact we broke up, but the fact you had completely disappeared out of my life."

Harry swallowed as she turned to look at him, her eyes weren't sad or showing any signs of tears and that's how he knew she was in a better place now. She was over it.

"But now you're back," She said with a soft smile.

He lifted her knuckle to kiss it. "I'm not leaving again Rosie, and if I do you're coming with me."

"I know we're taking our time, but all I ask is that you're honest with me. Tell me things even if you don't think it matters or if you think they're small. Let it out to me,"

He nods, his thumb stroking her knuckle. "I've learnt from my mistakes. I've grown up now, I'm not that Harry from two years ago."

"I know, you're a lot hotter now," She joked making him laugh.

"I had a lot of time for the gym,"

"I can see," She playfully flirts.

"You're one to talk miss defined physique." He reached out and pulled her closer to him, his hand falling to rest on her bum.

She raises an eyebrow at him. "Oi,"

He sighs. "I've missed it," He squeezes.

She places his hand on her back. "You can continue to miss it,"

He huffs playfully like a teenager who gets their favourite video game taken away from them. "You're no fun,"

"No?" Her eyes drop from his to his lips, wanting to kiss him.

"You're boring,"

She smirks. "Really?"

"Yeah,"

"Good, I can fly home tomorrow then? Seeing as I'm so boring?" She raises an eyebrow.

He smirks, pulling her in more. "Absolutely not." He kissed her. With everything he had in him.

And god did it feel good.

Not just for him, but for Rosie too.

They had missed how they kissed, she had missed how it felt like the first time all over again. She had missed the butterflies fluttering all over her stomach. He had missed the feel of her body and how she so easily fit with him.

He had missed her, so, so much.

And she, him.

__________________

A/N:

I know I had been kind of making you wait for them to kiss but I wanted it to be natural and not just go on holiday and suddenly be together. I don't think Rosie would want that.

Hope you're enjoying! Thank you so much for the lovely comments recently guys, they have been the nicest comments I've ever received on a story. So thank you.

Predictions for the future?

Do you think theres any trouble on the horizon? Or shall I leave them alone to be happy?

Let me know! :)

Es xo