14

Rosie had run and jumped into Harry's arms around fifteen seconds ago. She had been waiting at his and the second she saw the driver pull up she ran out the door and down the drive to him.

He hadn't told her about Vanessa last night over FaceTime, he wanted to be there physically when he did so she understood fully what happened, she couldn't hang up or ignore him if he was there in person.

"Missed me?" Harry chuckled as he held her legs.

She nodded into his neck.

Harry let her down and she helped bring his bags inside, it was so good to have him back. She'd felt weird all week, like a part of her was missing and she didn't like it. He had given her a key to his place so she could go over whenever she wanted.

"How was the flight back?" She asked making Harry a tea.

"It was alright, felt quicker than the one going actually." He kicked off his shoes, jacket and tshirt and walked around the kitchen in just his jogging bottoms that he'd traveled in. "You've bought things for my fridge?"

She nods shyly. "It was a little empty and I didn't want you coming back to no food so just a few things.."

"You didn't have to do that babe, I pay someone to do that."

Rosie rolled her eyes. "I did it because I wanted to,"

He held her hips and kissed her. "However could I repay you?"

Rosie smiled. "Hmm, I'm sure that business brain can think up something,"

She stirred his tea before handing it to him. "Thank you,"

"You okay?" She had noticed he hadn't said much, he'd been quite quiet and not himself since he got home. She put it down to tiredness and jet lag but she wanted to make sure he was alright. They'd been watching tv in silence which she hadn't anticipated, she thought he'd be talking her ear off about the trip.

"Yeah just tired, I might head to bed."

Rosie smiled. "Okay, I know you must be exhausted."

He kissed her before heading upstairs. Rosie loaded the dishwasher and set it before following him up.

Harry was in the shower when she walked into his room. He had opened his suitcases already and had taken things out.

She sat and unpacked things for him, taking out jeans and t-shirts - she knew where they went so she didn't mind helping him out.

As she lifted out a pair of shoes, a soft red lace fabric fell. She frowned picking it up only to realise it was a lace thong.

A thong that certainly did not belong to her. Although she enjoyed buying lingerie, she had never owned a thong - they were uncomfortable and itchy.

She felt sick. Physically sick. Whose were they?

It's a mistake. Pure mistake.

She was silent as she sat on his bed, the material beside her. She wiped the little tear that had creeped its way down as she watched him walk to his drawers.

"I can't wait to get in my own bed, I've missed it far too much." Harry yawns.

He noticed that she didn't reply. He turned to see her looking at the floor, she looked as if she'd seen a ghost. He saw beside her was something red, but he couldn't see what.

"Babe?"

"Whose are they?" Her voice was quiet.

"What?"