31

Harry sighed the moment he saw the 'Holmes Chapel' direction post. He always felt he could breathe properly when he came back here. Maybe it was because he knew he was far away from London, or the fact he'd be able to see his mum in a few minutes and forget all about his responsibilities.

"Glad to be back?" Rosie asked noticing him visibly relax. His hand tucked in her thigh as he drove with one hand.

"I love being back here," He smiled. "Everything about this place,"

"It's really pretty, I must admit I didn't know this place existed until I met you."

"Didn't you move around though?"

"Yeah, mainly big cities; Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds,Birmingham."

"Ah,"

"If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?" She asked curiously.

"London is the only place I like living, it's the only place I could ever consider calling home."

"I'd like to live somewhere random like Chicago or Louisiana,"

Harry laughed. "Why?"

She shrugged smiling at him. "Just to be random,"

They pulled up to his mum's drive around 2pm, he smiled. "Gemma's here,"

Rosie did her best to force a smile as she took off her seatbelt and opened the door. She couldn't say she felt too comfortable being in the presence of his sister again, especially after the way she was with her at the boat party.

When they walked in, Harry called out to them dropping down their bags and walking through to the garden. Robin had an apron on and a spatula in hand as he stood by the barbecue, Anne and Gemma sat on the garden sofas.

"Harry bring that half bag of charcoal on your way down please," Robin asked as he stepped out, his hand in Rosie's. He nodded letting go and picking up the bag, Rosie felt a little self conscious walking down the garden to them.

"Hello," He sang propping down the bag before hugging his mum then sister.

"Hi," Rosie waved shyly as she followed.

"Hi darling how was the drive up?" She asked watching them sit down, casual and content as ever. Rosie however was a little more quiet and subtle.

"It was okay, roads were pretty much clear, weren't they?" He turned to Rosie with a smile, his hand resting on her thigh immediately calming her. He wasn't aware of her racing heart or dry mouth, Rosie was doing her best to control it.

"Yeah, really clear." She smiled at Anne who was grinning, Gemma's expression not so welcoming.

Anne stood up to get the plates and cups for the barbecue, leaving the siblings and Rosie to talk.

"I thought it was just you coming up," Gemma remarked facing Harry. She hadn't said it in a way that was rude, but Rosie knew it was a dig.

"Well it's school holidays and Rosie and I needed a getaway." He squeezed her thigh gently.

"I see,"

"How have you been?" Harry asked.

"Good, busy but really good."

Rosie stood, feeling like she was intruding on their time and went over to Anne, offering to help set out the table.

"You didn't have to help, my son or daughter should be doing this really." Anne frowned over at the now laughing siblings.