50

Rosie had packed everything she thought she'd need. Yesterday she rushed round buying some last minute holiday clothes before packing last night. Their flight wasn't until 4pm, Harry had booked a private jet for them which Rosie had rolled her eyes at, but secretly was happy because she knew she was over the 20kg limit for commercial flights. She wasn't sure how she had such a heavy suitcase when all she had was dresses, bikinis and sandals.

It was 12pm and she had everything she needed to get done, done. She had written for her column, made sure the house was tidy and threw out any food that would expire by the time they would be back. Harry had told her he had booked the villa for ten days but they could come home when they wanted either before or after the ten day mark.

Rosie finished chewing her croissant when she heard her doorbell ring. She smiled opening it, surprised when she was met with Zayn.

"You okay?" She asked opening the door for him to come in. He nodded standing in her foyer.

"I just wanted to see you,"

It had been a few weeks since Rosie went to pick up her things, she had thought about him from time to time, she had thought to text him a few times but she didn't know what to say. Eventually she stopped thinking about him and realised she had gotten over the situation.

"Okay.."

"I know things weren't great, and I know we didn't leave on the greatest of terms but I want us to try again Rosie."

Rosie's mouth ran dry.

"I think we had too much of a good relationship to just give it all up. Every couple gets jealous, every couple have their ups and downs."

"But not every couple have one who cheats."

Zayn was quiet at that.

"I appreciate you for coming over, but I think it's just a little late now."

He swallowed. "I figured you'd say that,"

"I don't want us to not be civil, I'd like for us to be able to catch up in the future for coffee or whatever, but for now I think we just need to move on. You'll realise I'm not the one for you."

"Are you going away?" He asked looking down at her suitcase.

"Yeah, for a week or two,"

He nodded not asking any more questions. He knew it wasn't his place or business to wonder where she was going and who with.

"I hope you have a nice time,"

She gave him a small smile. "Thanks,"

He opened the door, flicking the lock. "Bye Rosie,"

"Bye Zayn,."

She let out a deep breath locking her door after he left, she only hoped now he had found the closure he had needed.

"Zayn came by my place earlier." Rosie ate a yoghurt during their flight. They had been in the air nearly four hours now and they were slowly but sure starting to get restless and bored. They had a further four and a bit hours left to go.

"Oh yeah? What for?" Harry didn't feel any particular way about her ex turning up to her place, he knew how she felt about Zayn, he knew that she had strong feelings once - they were together for a while.

"Kind of to see if we could get back together.. I think, the way he worded it it sounded like he did."

"Oh, and how do you feel about that?"

She shrugs. "I felt bad because I've obviously moved on from it and grown from it but I think he still needed closure, I think he finally came to terms with it. I wanted to text him afterwards but I didn't know what to say so I just left it."