58

Barcelona had treated Rosie and Harry well, on their first day they took a bus tour around the entire city, getting on and off at different stops at points of interest that Rosie wanted to see.

Rosie had loved it, buying souvenirs for herself and her mum. She also sent Bella a load of photos but she heard nothing back from her gathering she was too busy in Venice.

When Rosie woke up, she saw red roses and a note on the pillow where Harry once lay. Lifting the note she smiled;

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl I know. My gorgeous Rose.

Yours forever,

Harry x

She walked out of their bedroom and through to the kitchen. Harry was sat with a smile on his face as he watched her walk in in his shirt. He had left it out purposely so she'd wear it. He had rang the hotel reception and requested breakfast in their penthouse, giving them specific food orders he wanted.

"This all looks amazing," she yawned sitting across from him at the table.

He put his phone face down on the table a little out of the way, not wanting the attention off of her. It was her day.

"Feel old?" He asked handing her the bowl of strawberries.

"Not yet," She laughed.

"You're as young as you feel inside."

"I feel about thirteen with how excited I am that it's my birthday," She joked.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked pouring them both some tea.

"Honestly?"

He nodded. "Honestly."

"I want to get a tattoo,"

Harry stopped pouring. "What?"

She smiled. "I really want a tattoo."

"But you've never had a tattoo before,"

"Yeah but now I want one. You have plenty so you can talk me through it."

"And where do you want it?"

She shrugs. "I haven't really thought about that but I know what I want,"

"What?"

"A rose,"

"Well, I'll get in touch with some people find one and we can go do it."

She grins. "Thank you,"

       "So you'd like this design?" The tattoo artist Nathaniel asked as he showed Rosie the picture he had drawn for her, she had told him exactly what she wanted.

"Yes!" She smiled a big grin. "That's perfect, exactly how I imagined it."

Harry smiled at her, he liked the design. It was very gentle and angelic; just like Rosie.

"Well if you've filled out the paperwork, I'll just scan this through to make the stencil and we can get to it." Nathaniel went through the procedures of the tattoo, explaining that he can stop at any point. Rosie had decided to go for the rose on her wrist.

"Can I just ask something?" She asked shyly.

Nathaniel nodded, Harry sat beside her holding her free hand.

Rosie whispered something in Nathaniel's ear, Harry sat quietly as they had a little discussion. Nathaniel pointed to her tattoo stencil whilst Rosie nodded and spoke a little more.