16

Rosie had finished her first glass of white wine and was ready to go out. Tonight, she was going out with Bella and meeting her other friends Karis, Layla and Charlie at a club where they had reserved a VIP booth. Rosie felt it was a little much but Bella insisted that she celebrated her promotion.

She hadn't been out in a long time so she wasn't sure what she wanted to wear, now being with Harry she didn't feel she had to dress up as such anymore, she felt like just wearing a nice blouse and jeans but Bella scolded her and told her to find the most figure flattering dress she could or she would do it for Rosie herself.

Harry was at the office still. He figured seeing as he wouldn't be seeing Rosie tonight he may as well spend his friday night going over files. His PA Louisa also announced to him this afternoon that she was in fact pregnant and he would have to find another stand in whilst she's on her maternity leave in a couple months time. It wasn't something Harry was exactly thrilled about as Louisa was one the best PA's he had ever had, but from a personal point of view he was happy for her.

He had started writing out the job specification and details of the PA role he wanted to include so he could forward them to Florence his other PA who would set up getting the advertisement out.

All week he had stress coming at him from all angles at work, the work load was getting heavier and the strain was weighing him down. He had really missed Rosie, they had facetimed every night but it's never the same that in person.

Harry smiled when Rosie sent him some selfies of her going out. She looked gorgeous, he wanted her to head over to his office rather than some club, but he knew that wouldn't be fair. He didn't want her to feel she had to see him all the time; time with her friends was important too.

H: You look gorgeous x

R: Thank you xx

H: Have fun, let me know when you're home or if you need me to pick you up from anywhere xxx

R: Thank you baby, I think I'll get a taxi back to bellas with her but if i need u I'll let you know, don't worry. what are you up to tonight? Xx

H: In the office xx

R: Still?

H: I've got a lot to do still so i may as well stay here xx

R: Baby go home and relax. i don't want you holed up in your office

H: I'll leave at 11

R: It's not healthy for you to be there all this time

H: Go enjoy yourself baby xx

R: I will, you too. Xx

Harry sighed placing his phone down and getting back to work. He had said he'd leave by eleven but by the files and paperwork on his desk he knew it would be more the early hours of tomorrow morning.

Rosie hugged Karis as she joined the group, she was the last one to show up; Bella, Layla and Charlie were well into the dancing. The girls had danced and drank and laughed, Rosie really let her hair down not caring who was watching her. When she first walked in a few heads turned but she assumed it was down to those people knowing she was dating Harry Styles.

Bella and Rosie laughed as Rosie slapped Bella's bum as she jokingly twerked, the two of them pretty drunk by now. Rosie felt on cloud nine, a warm bubble surrounding her.

She sat down to check her phone, she had a text from Harry saying he was home but she couldn't quite read or understand, the alcohol affecting her vision.

R: lkkayu cx

Was her response. In her mind she had written 'Okay xx'.

A waitress approached her as she sat typing on her phone.

"From the man at the bar," She smiled leaning down to give Rosie a drink.

Rosie frowned looking up and over to the bar where a guy she had never seen before if her life waved. Usually, in a sober, coherent mind Rosie would politely smile and say no thank you. But drunk Rosie was not happy.

"Send it back." She called over the music. "Send it back to him and tell him he shouldn't buy drinks for strangers. I'm not his property."

The stunned waitress nodded before returning to the now less than pleased stranger.

"You okay?"  Bella noticed a change in her friends demeanor, she wasn't as drunk as Rosie.

"Some weirdo just tried to buy me a drink, who does he think he is?"

Bella laughed. "Maybe he was just being nice?"

"I have a boyfriend Bella, I don't want some weird man buying me drinks. He could have planned this and spiked it then took me out and killed me,"

Charlie rolled her eyes. "I think he was just being nice Rose, he looked our age - it would only be creepy if he was like sixty."

Rosie shrugged her shoulders not caring and sipped her cocktail.

The girls had made their way on to the dancefloor. Charlie, Karis and Rosie were all dancing together, Layla had called it a night and left a little while ago and Bella had been talking to a guy for a good half an hour. Rosie would every so often look over to her friend and see her laughing and smiling. He was cute; Bella's height, blonde. She wouldn't put him down as Bella's type but who even knew what was Bella's type?

At 4am Rosie was tired and slightly sober, she had gotten a glass of water to help her mind clear up a little. When the girls decided on getting taxis back Rosie shared with Karis as she wanted to head back to Harry's instead and Karis lived on his side of London. Rosie had hugged Bella and Charlie goodbye who were also sharing taxis and told Bella she needed full details of this guy tomorrow, or today - however you wanted to look at it.

Rosie paid her fare and waved to Karis who was carrying on to her place. She quietly made her way up Harry's drive and took out her key. She slipped off her heels that were now cutting into her and made her way up to Harry's bedroom.

She slipped off her dress and climbed into his bed. Instantly he turned over aware of her even in his sleep.

"Good night?" His voice was husky.

"I'm quite drunk so it's best I speak in the morning,"

He smiled kissing her before falling back to sleep. Rosie felt the tiredness catch up with her and was pulled into a deep sleep.

____________
A/N:

Let's talk about Harry's bomb ass album. Favourite songs?? Least favourites???

My faves are Carolina & Woman, my least fave is Kiwi(unpopular opinion I know...)