25

"Baby, you ready yet?" Harry sighed scrolling through emails, sat on his bed waiting for Rosie to come out the en-suite.

"No," She called back, mascara accidentally smudging on her nose making her tut in annoyance.

Harry was silent, noticing her voice wasn't playful as it was the first few times he'd called out to her, so he decided it was best now to just be patient. He had been ready for twenty or so minutes, he even delayed getting ready so he'd not be sat waiting - but somehow he still was.

Tonight they were going to a boat party. Harry's company were hosts, a chance for business owners to talk and make deals as well as drink and enjoy the view of london. As Harry's girlfriend, Rosie wanted to look perfect, knowing eyes would be on her like the last event they went to together. She was the girlfriend of the CEO, of course she had to make a big deal out of everything she was wearing.

When she eventually was ready she walked out, asking Harry to check the back of her dress was okay.

"You look perfect," He promised as he kissed her. "Absolutely perfect,"

"Thank you," She made sure his collar was straight. "You look gorgeous,"

"I don't hold a torch to you,"

Rosie rolled her eyes. "You're delicious, you know you are." She grabbed her bag as Harry smirked at the way her hips swayed remembering their day in bed together, they had made no effort at all, ordering in lunch and dinner only leaving his bedroom to get drinks or for bathroom break.

"Ready?"

She nods letting out a nervous breath.

"Don't be nervous," He took her hand as he lead her downstairs. "You will have met a majority of people there anyway,"

"It's not that, it's just the walking in part." Rosie explained. "You do it so well, and I feel like I crumble knowing all of those eyes are on me."

"They only stare because of how beautiful you are," Harry pressed the button to open the gates for the driver and made sure everything was locked and the lights were turned off.

When they arrived it was in full swing, Rosie gripped the champagne glass she was handed and held Harry's hand tight. She had felt eyes on her from the moment they stepped out of the car, she felt eyes judging her every move, observing her every curve.

She felt self conscious just walking, although you would never tell. With her head high, smile vibrant and steps confident she looked as if she had attended hundreds of these, like she was born into this money.

"You're okay here while I go and say hi to a few people?" Harry checked.

Rosie's eyes screamed no, her nerves a little shaky but she nodded with a bright smile telling him to 'go be mr ceo'. She sipped her champagne as she looked around the beautiful boat, she'd only ever seen these things at marinas in Spain on holiday, or in films - she never dreamed she'd be able to actually attend a party hosted by her boyfriend on one one day.

"Hi, I believe we haven't met yet."

Rosie turned to the voice and smiled, from the photos she'd seen she knew it was his sister Gemma. She saw the resemblance more in person  than in photos, they really did look alike.

"I'm Rosie," She smiled.

"I know, my brothers spoken about you a lot. It's nice to put a face to a name." Gemma observed Rosie, unsure what she thought of her brother's new girlfriend. She had listened to him speak so highly of her over the phone and when they met for lunch or dinner. But she was sceptical, she was always sceptical when it came to her brother.