41

- 2 years later -

"Do you want some carrot sticks?" Rosie smiled at the little girl sat in the pushchair by her feet. Her green eyes watching Rosie's every move.

"Yes,"

"Yes what?" Rosie asked taking the little pouch out of her bag.

"Pease," The nearly two year old tried.

"Good girl," She smiled handing her one.

"Tant-oo,"

Rosie watched as she ate the carrot stick, smiling and brushing her hair out of her face. Her brown curls were quite unruly.

Rosie was distracted by her phone ringing, smiling when she saw the i.d.

"Hello,"

"Hi, you alright?" Chelsea asked bored out of her brains at work.

"I'm great, Evie and I are just sat in Hyde Park. She's eating some carrot sticks."

"Is she okay? Behaving for you?"

"Of course," Rosie smiles. "You always behave for your aunty Rosie, don't you?" She smiled as Evie gave a nod too concentrated on the carrot stick.

"Has she had a nap?"

"Yeah for about an hour so she's quite energetic now." Rosie laughed. "After the walk I'll take her on the play park."

"Thanks so much for this Rose, I know it's your day off and out of the blue. It's just Liam and I are both being so pressured at the minute at work."

"It's okay, honest. I wouldn't say yes if I didn't want to."

"I'll be at yours for five, is that okay?"

"Course, see you later. Say love you to mummy," Rosie smiles holding the phone to Evie's ear.

"Uv-oo," She spoke through the carrots in her mouth.

"Thanks again Rosie, bye."

"Bye,"

Rosie smiled at Evie, enjoying the warm weather. It had rained for the past few weeks so it was nice to actually have some weather to enjoy and not carry an umbrella around.

Rosie had quit teaching, once the academic year ended two years ago she gave it up. Not able to handle the stress of teaching and being the deputy headteacher.

She trained as a councillor and started working for schools helping teenagers going through issues whether it was at home, with friends, relationships, work load. She felt a lot more free working for herself, choosing her own hours.

From doing this she started writing a blog, talking about all situations and topics that would interest teenagers and young adults; anything from anxiety to suicide, sex and the pressures. She felt like she was helping more people by doing this.

She had a small following, one follower happened to work for a teen magazine and made Rosie a columnist within it, loving her writing and the topics she covered. Rosie somehow became the columnist and agony aunt for the magazine bringing in audiences of different ages not just 9-13 years olds which they had been used to.

When Rosie's phone rang again she smiled answering it. "Hi you,"

"Hey you, how's the day going?"

"It's perfect, me and Evie are sat in Hyde Park enjoying some carrot sticks,"

"Mmm, I'm going home so I'll see you there later?"

Rosie smiled. "Course babe, Chelsea's picking Evie up for around five so I'll be there around six-ish,"