82

Elijah is 15, Mila is 13 and Noah is 10.

"Hi baby, how was school?" Rosie asks preparing a snack for the children.

She had just put her work away for the evening, she was the executive editor for Here magazine, and although she loved her job, she found it taking up a lot of her time. She had made the switch after getting fed up of writing the same column and sitting in the same meetings. So, she moved on and bagged a spot in one of the top selling magazines in the U.K.

Mila slumps taking a cucumber stick. "Fine,"

"Where's Elijah?"

Mila shrugs. "I saw him after school talking to people but, I don't know." She took out her phone and started typing quickly.

"I hope he remembers to fetch Noah," Rosie worries. With Harry being at work until later and her working all day she didn't have time to fetch them anymore so she trusted Elijah to pick up Noah.

Mila didn't reply, too fixed on her phone.

"What lessons did you have today?" Rosie asked.

Still indulged with her phone, Mila ignored her.

"Mila."

No response.

"Mills."

No reply.

Rosie swiped her daughters phone out of her hands. 

"Hey!"

"Oh, she speaks!"

Mila slumped back.

"What lessons did you have today?"

Mila rolled her eyes. She had been doing that a lot lately.

"Maths, science, double English, art and geography,"

"Any homework?"

Mila sighed. "Yes, art and maths. Can I have my phone back?"

With that, Rosie felt the phone vibrate in her hand.

"Whose Cory?"

Mila's eyes widen. "You can't look at my phone! You're infringing on my human rights!"

Rosie rolled her eyes at her over dramatic daughter. "I can when I pay for the bill,"

Mila snarls her lip looking just like her father. Out of all three children, Mila was the most like Harry.

"He's a boy from school,"

"And?"

"And what?"

Rosie smirked. "So you have crush,"

Mila rolled her eyes. "I'm not ten, it's not a crush."

"No, you are thirteen though therefore you are not an adult yet."