17

"..So you're both okay?" Bella asked. She and Rosie were having a girly shopping day.

In a couple of days Rosie and Harry would be flying away on their first ever holiday together, they decided on the South of France - Rosie had never been and Harry knew of the best places to stay so they booked it. Rosie was excited to say the least - she hasn't been abroad in four years, her holidays seemed to be spent at home or by the british sea side town of Brighton.

"We've both moved on from the little incident, I mean I believed him. I knew he wouldn't cheat on me. I know some women would think I'm stupid or weak but I know Harry. I trust him."

"It's your relationship and if you know him and trust him then, why care what others think? I'm just glad you're both happy."

"In a sense it made us stronger, we've grown a lot closer since. He comes over to my place a lot and then on weekends I'm at his, I have my own corner in his room to keep things now."

"Wow, big steps."

Rosie smiled taking a dress off the rail to look before putting it back. "Anyway, enough about me mrs; who was that guy you were with on our night out? Seemed to have you laughing a lot," Rosie wiggled her eyebrows making Bella roll her eyes.

"No one really," She casually shrugged off but Rosie wasn't letting her get away with this.

"Mhmm, so you just handed your number to a nobody?"

Bella didn't realise Rosie knew that. She didn't, Charlie told her but she wanted Bella to believe she knew all along.

"He's called Niall."

"Cute name, have you met up since?"

Bella shook her head. "He's asked me on a date twice, but I keep getting this.. feeling."

Rosie frowned. "What kind of feeling?"

The girls slowly walked out of the shop and walked down the high street.

"I don't know, like an anxious knot in my stomach. I can't really explain it that well, but I would like to go out on a date but I just feel this knot every time I try to say anything."

"Maybe you're putting too much pressure on yourself, thinking too much into it. You could just go for a tea or coffee, you don't have to go to dinner or anything that puts you in a situation where you aren't comfortable."

"I just.. I keep feeling anxious about things," Bella admitted. They had found a nearby restaurant and sat waiting to be served.

"Like what?"

Bella looked around. "I don't know, I just overthink things and assume the worst and I get worried about little things."

"Babe, that's anxiety." Rosie smiled sympathetically.

"Is it normal?"

"Nothing is normal in this world." Rosie joked. "But anxiety is something faced daily by millions, you can't let it overtake you and hold you back."

"Do you know what I should do?"

"Well I can't tell you what to do, but I would suggest you speak with a doctor, they'd be able to get to why you're feeling like this, then they may be able to give you something or techniques to help you when you feel anxious."

Bella sighed. "I just want to feel how I used to feel."

"Everyone feels anxious from time to time,"

"I just feel it all the time," Bella rolls her eyes.

"Go to a doctor, they'll be able to help you a lot more than I will, I can't really give you anything but advice."