59

- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER -

So, I decided instead of ending the book on the last chapter and doing a sequel I'm going to do it all in one big book (yes i realise this will make the book have like 100+ chapters but I thought you guys might want that with this story rather than switching to another..)

So yes, that's what I've decided as I love writing about Harry & Rosie and I don't want to distract the story and do a new book with a different cover etc. So sorry if you thought you would be getting away quickly - you aren't, there's still so much in store for them both.

Yes, this will skip ahead to around one year later or so. I'm not doing it in exact months/years but its around a year later in their relationship. I decided this just because we already saw them going into a relationship the first time so I thought it would only be boring to read them during the beginning again if you get what I mean? This time it'll be different as there's different dynamics to them and they're older and mature and actually c o m m u n i c a t e with each other.

Thank you for reading this, I just want you all up to date and you're all apart of this so I want you in the Rosie & Harry loop :)

Let me know your thoughts & opinions, I always love reading your comments!

Es xo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- A year or so later -

"Is that everything?" Harry asked wrapping his arm around Rosie's waist.

She smiled looking around their kitchen. "I think so. We're officially moved in."

He kissed her neck. "Finally,"

Rosie laughed as they cuddled. It had been a process for them to move in together. Rosie quit her job in the school as an advisor when the magazine offered her full time work, amazing pay and a great job. She was the head of the young teen section in the magazine and online.

They decided to live together as Rosie travelled into central London for meetings and general work duties but a large percentage of her time would be at home in her office writing. With Harry also located mainly in central London it only made sense that they found somewhere together and that it would be closer to their work places.

Rosie had from the start told Harry that she wouldn't settle for anywhere; she wanted the dream. Harry had made sure the dream house was bought but not without a few arguments here and there about who would pay but they worked through it.

They had found the dream house, but they'd had work done to it. When they bought it, it was a three bedroom, spacious home with plenty of light. Now, after having the work they wanted done to it, it was a four bedroom property. They had extended it but using the same brick as the house so it didn't look odd in any way.

They had the kitchen completely ripped out and a new one put in, the garden was landscaped and made to look like an actual garden - the owners before took no care or pride in it. They had painted all bedrooms before deciding which would be theirs. It had an office for Rosie to work in, and Harry took a bedroom as his office. The third and fourth bedrooms were made into guest bedrooms.

Rosie got out the ingredients for a smoothie and made herself and Harry one, everywhere was so spacious and brand new. It was nice to be in such a big open space, it was her place lacked a lot of. When they were looking for a house that was her main priority; that it was homely but also spacious.

They hadn't organised a house warming party, Harry had a lot of work on and Rosie didn't have the energy to get in contact with everyone she and Harry know just so they can snoop around their home. Instead they invited their parents, Gemma and Rosie asked Bella - the invitation wasn't extended to Jonathan.