69

A/N; Sorry this chapter was a day late! I've re-written, edited, deleted etc so much of this chapter as it's quite a long and important one so please just take your time reading it as there is a fair amount of dialogue.

Enjoy!

__________________________

Rosie took in a deep breath checking herself in her rear-view mirror. She felt anxious, like she could be sick any moment but she wasn't sure how much of that was down to her pregnancy and the fact she's been eating a lot of cheesecake recently.

H: Good luck, Thinking of you. Text/Call if you need anything & I'll come straight to you. I love you. Xxx

Rosie smiled at his text, it filled her with that little extra confidence she needed.

R: Thank you, I love you xxxx

She had arranged to meet Joseph, her father, in a bistro not so far from Harry's offices purposely in case of anything. Harry tried to push for him to go with her but Rosie refused.

She got out her car after checking the time and headed inside. She had been here a few times, she met Bella here a lot of the times when they did hang out together. Rosie was happy she was meeting him in a place so familiar to her, it made her feel secure in a way.

She looked around at the fairly empty tables and guessed he hadn't arrived yet, sitting down she felt her hands tremble as she took out the menu.

She read over it anxiously, she knew what she wanted but she wanted something to occupy her, take her mind off the situation.

"Rosie?"

The unfamiliar voice caused her to look up straight away. The man standing across from her was tall, smart and looked just like her, he looked familiar yet like a stranger too.

"Hi," She stands up as she greets him.

"I'll er.. go order.. have you ordered yet?"

She sits down as does he.

"Not yet no, but I know what I want,"

"I'll go order ours then, what would you like?"

She tells him her order and watches as he walks over to the counter. She was in shock, the man she'd always been curious about, the man she'd never met was here. Right in front of her.

When he came back he had his cup and her glass of juice in his hands.

"Thank you,"

They sit quietly as they both sip.

"So, how is the pregnancy going?"

"Really well thank you, I've really enjoyed being pregnant so far."

"I, er, I wasn't sure whether you knew if they were a boy or girl, but I bought you something." He took out a bag from the inside of his jacket.

Rosie took it from him with a thank you and opened the bag. Inside was cream tissue paper.

She took it out and opened it, inside was a white pair of beautifully embroidered mittens and hat.

"They're beautiful, thank you."

"You're welcome, I didn't really know what to buy."

"You didn't need to buy anything, honest."

"How many weeks or months are you now?"

"Four months. We find out on Saturday if we're having a girl or boy."

"I remember with you, your mum and I both got emotional when we found out you were a girl."