38

"Harry stop bouncing your leg it's highly irritating," Gemma rolled her eyes as she read over the brunch menu. Harry had asked to meet up the night before, he had a strange sense of missing his sister and text her.

"Sorry," He mumbled, stopping instantly.

"How are things? Why the sudden brunch?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Is this about LA?"

He was surprised she knew, looking up at her with wide eyes.

"I own part of the company you know, dad left it to both of us it's just you who does all the big boy business."

He sighed. "Yeah, well. It's not going well."

"What isn't it?" She frowned.

Harry was quiet as he tried to find the words.

"Have you told Rosie yet?"

With the look in his eyes she knew he hadn't and couldn't help but feel sad but also disappointed.

"Oh Harry,"

They both leaned back as their brunch was served, both saying a quiet thank you before collecting their knives and forks to begin.

"There's been so many times when I've wanted to and it's just.. not happened."

"She's going to be so upset Harry," Gemma didn't know Rosie all that well, but since they spoke on the hill they had chatted a few times over the phone. "You're going for how long? And you didn't tell her straight away?"

"I wanted to," He was frustrated as he listened to his sister, she was right.

"But Harry, this isn't just your life, it's hers. Think about it, you're going to tell her, she's going be hurt, you're going to leave and she's going to be here. Alone."

He looked away.

"You need to tell her before it's too late."

Rosie was spending some time with Chelsea. She hadn't spent time with her properly in months and she felt guilty about it.

"So how is pregnancy treating you?"

Chelsea sighed as she sat with her cousin, both of them with a mug of tea. Hers a fruit flavoured, Rosie's a normal British teabag.

"Hard," She laughed. "I'm just past the six month mark."

"Already? How did that happen?"

"I know,"

"Names?"

Chelsea shook her head. "We had four, two boys, two girls names. Now neither Liam or me like them."

Rosie smiled. "It'll come to you when you see him, or her."

"How have you been? How are things with Harry?"

"They're great, we're great. He's working a lot, I'm working a lot too but we manage to find time for one another,"

"Yeah," Chelsea understood, she was on maternity leave now but before her and Liam always made a conscious effort to spend time together.

"How is Liam handling becoming a dad?" Rosie took a cookie from the plate Chelsea provided.

"He's over the moon, he likes to tell everyone and anyone," She laughs. "He's very excited, constantly coming home with new things," Chelsea sighs happily. "He's been the best, so supportive and understanding, I couldn't ask for more really."

"That's good, I know sometimes people freak out,"

"If anything, it's been me more than him but that's because I'm the one carrying, I feel him or her, I feed, I do everything. I was so scared at first that I wasn't eating well enough or doing enough. But I'm better now,"

"I think I'll probably be the same when I'm pregnant," Rosie laughs. "One day,"

"You and Harry are on that level?" Chelsea raised her eyebrow.

"We've spoke about marriage and children, baby names too."

"Wow," Chelsea was surprised, she had never known her cousin to talk like that with a partner.

"I know, something feels right with him. Crazy thing is, I actually see it all happening."

Chelsea smiles. "Well, I'm happy for you."

"Thank you,"

"How are you feeling about the whole LA thing? Personally, I'm glad Harry allowed Liam to stay home, he's been given paternity leave for the baby."

"What LA thing?" Rosie frowned.

Chelsea swallowed hard. "They're going to LA,"

"Who are?" Rosie drank her tea.

"Well, Harry and a few of the important people like execs."

"Oh, he's probably forgotten to tell me." Rosie smiled. "He doesn't do trips a lot,"

"But it's for like six months Rosie, how would he forget to tell you that?" Chelsea realised that her cousin had no idea about the LA deal and was in fact in the dark about it all. She felt bad she was the one who told her, but it also wasn't her fault.

Rosie's smile faded as her heart pounded. "I need to go," She announced grabbing her bag. "Thanks for the tea," She quickly hugs her cousin before rushing for the door.