71

"Orlando?"

"Nah,"

"Jude?"

"No,"

"Leo?"

"It's okay,"

"Ryan,"

"Babe are you just naming actors you like?"

Rosie laughed as she looked at Harry who was driving. They were heading to his mums for the weekend, Harry had stayed silent the past week and kept the gender from his mum and sister so they could tell them in person.

"You know Leonardo is my babe,"

"But we can't call our son that,"

"Why?"

Harry side-eyed her. "Really?"

She shrugged. "Maybe, I'm not sure what names I like."

"I thought you may want a Danish inspired name, you know for your mum and grandparents."

Rosie smiled. "I did, but now that I'm actually pregnant and not just dreaming about the day I have a child, and now focusing on him being happy and healthy I need to think what name I'll give him forever."

"I like Samuel,"

Rosie twisted her mouth, Harry laughed at her reaction.

"I'm guessing you don't?"

"It's a sweet, but not for us, it's not our name."

"Well we have time to think don't we babe," Harry held her thigh as he drove, her thumb brushing his hand.

"I'd like him to have your name as a middle name,"

Harry looked at her. "Yeah?"

"Or your middle name, Edward."

"Maybe,"

"I mean, he's our boy, he's got to have something from you. If it were a girl she'd have my name,"

"I'd like him to have Harry as a middle name but I don't know if it goes with many names,"

"It'll all work itself out," She smiled her hand holding her tummy.

"Hello my baby," Anne greeted hugging Harry tight. "And my other baby," She smiled hugging Rosie. "How's my third baby?" She asked feeling Rosie's bump.

They sat in the livingroom whilst Harry disappeared to make drinks.

"We're both okay, work has exhausted me this week,"

"And I've told her she needs to cut down her load," Harry gave Rosie a look as he walked in with her water and his tea.

"Babe I'm four months pregnant, most women work until they're nearly eight."

"Work but cut the load, do part time or something." He shrugs.

Rosie was quiet, he knew it was a private and personal matter and she didn't want to discuss any further so instead she sipped her drink.

Sensing the tension Anne turned to Harry. "Speaking of work, I hope you're being sensible. Not working yourself silly."

Rosie rolled her eyes. He'd not really cut down on anything apart from on fridays he would be home a couple hours earlier. Rosie worked from home every day bar thursday when she had to go into the office for meetings, but she had informed her boss she would only be attending morning meetings from now on.

"Things are going well mum,"

"Good, and you're both happy in your home?"

They both nod with a smile. "Very," Rosie answered.

"Have you decided where baby's nursery will be?"

"Next to our room," Rosie informed. "The baby monitor signal will be stronger and also for the night feeds I want him or her closer rather than down the hall even though the first few months they'll be in our room."

"Have you bought any furniture?"

Rosie placed her water down. "I've got a lot of things I like in my baskets online but now we know the gender I'm going to start buying."

"So am I having a a grandson, or a grandaughter?" Anne beamed.

Rosie and Harry looked at one another not sure whether to tell her or wait for Gemma.

"Gemma won't be here for another two hours. Please don't keep me waiting."

Harry huffed. "Fine, we'll tell you."

Anne clapped excitedly.

"We're having a," Rosie started.

"Boy," They both said together.

Anne gasped, her eyes welled with tears. "A boy? a grandson? This is such wonderful news!" She hugged them both again. "I'm so happy for you," She wiped her eyes as she sat back.

"We're both very happy," Harry smiled.

"Names? Have you thought of any names?"

"Not yet, but definitely something with Harry's name."

"And is he a Styles or.."

"We haven't discussed that yet." Harry held Rosie's hand.

"You could double barrel it perhaps?"

Rosie and Harry looked at one another. "Who knows mum,"

"So am I having a niece or nephew please tell me because I did not travel up here for two hours after work to be tortured." Gemma announced dramatically.

Rosie laughed showing her and Anne the updated scan photos. "You're having a nephew."

Gemma squealed with happiness. "A little boy, oh I'm so excited I'm going to buy him a little denim jacket and some really cute winter boots."

Harry laughed at his sister, throwing a pillow at her head to shut her up.

She threw it back with a pout. "Idiot. How are you feeling generally? Morning sickness? Cravings?"

"Mainly tiredness, but this week I've really craved cheese and onion crisps but I've had to be strict because I know if I eat as many as I'd like to I'd balloon like a big fat lump." Rosie sighed.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world." Harry sighed.

"I doubt your weight should be a worry, it's all for the baby anyway." Gemma shrugged.

"But when I've had him I'll have baby weight still,"

Gemma brushed it off. "You won't, and I remember my friend had baby fat for like a month. It'll drop off you, don't worry."

Rosie wasn't one to worry about her weight, she knew she wasn't skinny and would never be skinny. She worried that she'd keep her baby weight after she'd had him and she'd become repulsive towards Harry.

And that was the last thing she wanted.