The Last Chapter.

Elijah is 26, Mila is 24 and Noah is 21.

"Can you see a car?"

Harry looks on the camera screen that showed the outside of their house and the driveway. "Nope,"

Sighing, Rosie stops mixing. "Where are they?"

"They'll be here babe,"

Mila walks in smiling at her parents, she helps her mum with the dinner prep and starts chopping carrots.

"Where's your mister?" Rosie asks bumping her daughters hip.

Mila no longer lived in the UK, she lived in between her apartments in New York and LA. After shooting to fame her career had literally taken off, she was in the middle of shooting a new blockbuster at the moment, but was given eight days off for christmas and family time. She had handled fame better than Harry and Rosie anticipated, she remained private about her personal life but like her dad was able to use her charisma and charm to make people feel like they knew her.

"We're on a break," Mila bit her lip, aware that her dad, brother and brother's partner could hear.

"Oh,"

"It's whatever," She shrugs.

Mila was the only one out of her siblings that hadn't fallen in love yet. With her life and how she lead it, she met temporary people. She couldn't secure any relationships.

Apart from the one with her family.

"Don't think about it while you're home okay?" Rosie smiled. "We can have a girls day and talk about it,"

Mila shrugged. "I could get my PA to sort us somewhere out? A spa or something?"

Rosie wasn't used to the fact that her daughter was a successful Hollywood actress that had the world at her disposal.

"Sure," She nodded still stirring the stuffing mix.

"They're here," Noah called watching as his brother pulled up on the screen.

Elijah hadn't been home to England in four years. His choice to live in Australia with his girlfriend broke Rosie, but it was something she grew accustomed to, talking to him through a laptop screen, staying up late because of time differences.

Harry and Rosie flew out to him a year ago and stayed with him for three weeks, that was so they could watch him graduate and to meet his girlfriend in person finally.

"My baby!" Rosie called opening the door and engulfing Elijah into the tightest hug she'd ever given. In that moment she remembers every last thing; giving birth to him, his first bath, his first steps, riding a bike, his first day at school, the day he got on the plane to Australia.

Wiping her tears, she pulls away to greet Paisley. "How are you?"

"I'm really well thank you," She smiles.

Paisley is beautiful, short blonde hair, green eyes and full lips. Rosie just knew they'd have beautiful children one day.

"Dinner is almost ready, Harry will you show them their room so they can freshen up?"

"So how long are you here for?" Rosie asks over dinner.

"Well," Elijah smiles at Paisley. "We'll be with you guys for about five days so we can spend Christmas together, then I'm going to take us to grandma and grandma Anne, and to see aunty Gemma."

"That sounds good," Harry nods. "Grandma Anne will be so happy to see you,"

"When was the last time you three saw each other?" Rosie asks her children.

"Erm, about six months ago." Mila raises her hand. "When I was doing promo for my last film, I was in Sydney for like three days."

"I don't even know," Noah shrugs.

"We skype a lot," Elijah points between him and Noah. "But I see Mila a bit more because of her promo and being the international sensation she is,"

Mila rolls her eyes. "Stop,"

"Where's Jack?" Elijah asks noticing Mila's on and off boyfriend hadn't joined them.

Rosie watched Mila's eyes cast down and offered Elijah some more roast potatoes to take the attention away from Mila.

"I just want to say," Rosie smiles holding up her wine glass. They had all just finished their desserts. "I am so proud of my family. For Noah, graduating, finding the job of your dreams, meeting Mark. The both of you both deserve each other. For Mila, representing what a woman is, being strong, confident, successful and most importantly; humble. I knew from your first west end show that you'd be a star. And for Elijah, for moving across the world to chase you dream and meeting the dream that is Paisley." She smiles down at them both. "I'm so proud of you all, my beautiful, crazy children." She laughs swiping a tear. "I love you all, so much. And the man of my dreams Mr Harry Styles. Without you, there wouldn't be a them, or even me. I wouldn't be me without you. I love you."

Harry mouths I love you to her as she leans to kiss him.

They all cheers to it before Elijah stands up. "I wanted to quickly say thank you mum and also, that I proposed to Paisley last weekend. We're engaged," He smiled down at her as she held up her left hand.

Rosie gasped at the ring. My boy, she thought, my baby boy is getting married.

"Can I just say something?" Harry stood up. "I know you've said how much you love us, Rose, but you forgot yourself. We wouldn't be here without you, we wouldn't have the family we do without you. If it wasn't for your sacrifices, for your hard work. We love you."

Everyone cheers to that and smiles at one another, at the end of the day all that ever really mattered to Harry and Rosie was their family- and they couldn't wait to watch the families their children built.