49

"You're not doing it hard enough,"

Harry raised an eyebrow making Rosie laugh, she couldn't lie he looked really attractive today.

"I'd like to see you try,"

Rosie sipped her tea that was slowly getting cold. "Just build it and stop moaning."

Harry shook his head as he returned his attention back to hammering the nail into her brand new desk she'd bought. It was about time; her last one was falling apart - nails sticking out, legs held up by old books.

When she finally gave in to Harry's pleas for her to get a new one, she dragged him around ikea for a couple of hours. He didn't mind even though he complained throughout. He secretly liked being out and shopping with her, he liked how normal they were together, despite the looks and confusion as to why The Harry Styles was in ikea.

"I think I'm doing it wrong," He frowns sitting back to see the desk slightly lean to the right. "There's something missing."

Rosie took out another bag from the box. "Or you just haven't taken out all the parts yet.."

Harry grinned taking the bag from her. "My bad,"

She could't deny that he look cute, she couldn't deny she had loved their day together. Today she felt happy. She was content with him. This didn't mean anything in particular - at least that's what she told herself, she was just happy he was back in her life.

She couldn't really believe this past couple of months. Three months ago or so, she was in a relationship, she thought she was in love, life was moving forward. But here, now she has Harry who she never thought she'd see again back in her place building a desk whilst she has no boyfriend.

"Don't you think it's all a bit crazy?" She asked spinning slowly in her chair, she was bored of watching him build now.

"What?" He asked, tightening another screw.

"Us,"

Harry blew some hair out of his face, it was getting long again and he'd forgotten to book a haircut with his hair stylist yet again. "What do you mean?"

"We're back in each other's life and it's like nothing ever happened,"

"Isn't that a good thing? Isn't that a nice feeling?"

She nodded. "Definitely, I just think it's crazy how it feels like no time has passed."

"I guess it makes us who we are as people, and as us." He read the next part of the instructions before finding the screw he needed.

"I'm happy you're back in my life, Harry."

He smiled concentrating on the screw. "I am too, I didn't think it would happen,"

"Really?"

He nods. "Well, you were with Zayn and I just gathered you wouldn't want anything to do with me again."

Rosie finished her tea. "I harboured a lot of anger towards you for so long, and I was just so hurt. But now I've moved forward and it's made me who I am today, but it'll always be in the back of my mind I think. I'll always have the insecurity."

"Yeah, I get that and I am totally to blame for it. It's down to me to get rid of that insecurity."

"How will you do that?"

He stood up and looked at her newly built desk. "I'll just never leave you from here on out." He put the screwdriver down.

"Chain yourself to me?" She joked.

He smirked. "To your right arm," He took her by the arm and linked his with hers. "Forever and ever,"

She rolled her eyes pulling away. "My desk looks amazing, thank you." They both looked at it, he'd done a really good job. It wasn't falling apart, there was no screws missing - it was perfect. "Who knew you were a DIY man?"

"Not me," He laughed.

She smiled giving him a hug. "Thank you,"

"You're welcome," He leaned to kiss her but she gave him her cheek.

She sat back on her office chair. "I like where we are at the moment, and I'm looking forward to spending time with you but I can't instantly be how I was, it won't be like we were."

"I understand that,"

"This time it'll be better, we've had time to grow and become what we need for each other but it won't happen over night, or in a week or two. It'll take time."

"We'll go at whatever pace you want, as long as it means being with you eventually."

She smiled. "Glad we're on the same page,"

"I wanted to ask you something though, and I don't mind if you say no because I'd understand."

"Okay.."

"I'm flying to St Lucia on Friday and I want you to come with me, all expenses paid. All you need to do is bring yourself and your bikinis."

Rosie shook her head in disbelief. "What?"

"Come with me to St Lucia on friday."

"Friday as in in two days?"

"Yes,"

"I don't know.."

"It's completely down to you, I don't mind if you say no."

"Where would we be staying?"

"In a villa, it's four bedroom so you can have the pick of the bunch."

"I'll have to let the school know I won't be available."

Harry smiled. "You'll come?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to write some columns on a beach," She laughed.

"But I want you to know this isn't me trying to push you or make you jump ahead or any of that. I booked it a while ago as a getaway for myself and now I want you there too."

"I can't wait,"

Harry hugged her, kissing her hair. "Neither can I."