51

Rosie smiled when she woke up. It was 7am, but with her head being in UK time still it was 12pm to her and she had slept wonderfully. She got up and showered before putting on a bikini with a kaftan over it. It felt nice to be in such little clothes, she loved the summer and the heat. She felt she came alive the minute it was summer.

Heading downstairs she was surprised to see Harry already awake.

"Morning," She smiled sitting at the counter. Harry was making a smoothie with the fresh fruit from the market he went to yesterday.

"Morning, smoothie?"

"Yes please,"

After he blended it all he poured it into two separate cups.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

"Anything,"

"Eggs on toast?" He asked.

She nodded taking a gulp of her smoothie. "I'll do the eggs, you do the toast."

"You don't like my eggs or something?" He asked bumping her hip as she walked past him. He was in a thin white vest and swimming shorts.

"You make them too peppery." She answered, reaching up to get down a pan.

Harry couldn't help but look at her figure as she stretched. What was a man to do? A beautiful, bronze, toned woman in sheer clothing stretching would turn any man's head. "Fine, chef Rosie." He put on a exaggerated french accent making Rosie laugh.

After breakfast Rosie had a swim in the pool before laying in the sun to dry off and read her book. Harry lay watching her before reading a magazine he had brought from home.

At around 1pm the pair decided to head down to the beach. Ever since Rosie arrived she had been excited to get down there. The white sand and blue sea too enticing to ignore.

Rosie lay her towel down on her Sun lounger that Harry had hired, she wasn't aware that you had to pay to hire the luxury beds they had and Harry intended to keep it that way. He wanted her as worry-free as possible.

"Everything is better by the water," Rosie announced. She was rubbing in her sun cream worried about getting burnt. She tanned easily, but she also burnt easily too.

"It is indeed." Harry smiled, laying on his bed watching her.

"What? I like to be protected okay? My skin is sensitive."

He smirked. "I'm not saying anything,"

"Have you got any on?"

"Don't need any, I never use it."

Rosie rolled her eyes. "Yeah and it doesn't just stop you from getting burnt. It also prevents skin cancer."

Harry closed his eyes. "I'm fine,"

Feeling mischievous, once she had finished putting it on herself she checked to see his eyes were still closed and squirted some on his chest, making him gasp at the cold fluid dripping down his abdomen.

"What?" Rosie smiled innocently.

He shook his head, rubbing in the sun cream. "I guess I could put some on my stomach,"

Rosie rolled her eyes. "Do my back? Please?" She asked, laying on her front so he could rub it in.

It was cold at first, but it quickly became warm as he rubbed it in her back. He rubbed it in everywhere, his hands firm. It made Rosie smile, remembering when he'd sometimes give her massages when she'd had a long day at work. He had the oils too. When he got to a certain spot, Rosie cringed making Harry laugh.

"You're still sensitive?" He smirked touching it again.

"Yes, stop." She wriggled.

Harry laughed loving how she squirmed, touching it once again.

"Stop!" She laughed and exclaimed at the same time as trying to move.

"Sorry, sorry."

"Idiot."

"What?" Harry touched it again and Rosie totally curled up into a ball.

"I hate you," She mumbled, her face in the towel.

"You don't, you love it." He playfully slapped her bum making her give him the stink eye whilst he retreated back to his bed.

"I'll get you back, Styles."

"Ooh, I'm shaking." He rolled his eyes.

"You should be, boy. You should be."