Raw Passion

I'm all but dragged up the path to the door as we leave the car. Both of us keen to continue whatever this new path in our relationship is. Hes getting in a guddle trying to get the key in the lock and getting frustrated at himself which only makes it worse. I can't help laughing as I grab him by the shoulders to move him out the way. "Jay... Seriously.... Slow down. We are good... I'm not going anywhere and neither are you.... Relax." he stops and breathes finally. Taking his time he opens the door and we head in. Hes trying to keep calm bit I have to be honest I'm almost bubbling over too. The anticipation is overwhelming and I can't help myself. He leans back to lock the door and when he turns back I'm there, on him like a second skin, kissing him deeply. Hes shocked for a millisecond before his own primal instincts kick in and his big hands scoop me up under my ass, balancing me on his waist. We are all hands and lips and clothes being tugged and moved. No time for exploring each other, there's a need, a burning need that's been building up for months and that's our priority. We haven't even left the doorway. Still in the hall wrapped around each other I feel the door hard against my back and I can't help as a low groan escapes my lips as jays tongue licks across my  collarbone. The groan ignites his passion further and the next thing I feel is the cool breeze as my leggings are pulled down a touch. Still my legs round his waist I feel his long fingers pushing my soaking knickers to the side as he rubs along my slit, his thumb grazing my clit and sending shocks to my core. I bite his lip and he growls. I reach down feeling him hard through his joggers. Rock hard I can trace all of him with my fingers. Way too big for my tiny hands but I reach on in anyway, freeing him from the confines of his boxers. He shudders as I work my hand up and down softly rubbing across his slit at the top . He nearly loses it when I bring my thumb to my lips and lick his precum off with my tongue. He braces me against the door and stills for a second. He gives me a look as if seeking permission, as if checking this is still OK. He reaches to his pocket for protection and I stop him and lean in to whisper I'm on the pill into his ear in a filthy whisper and that's it, he's done. He slams his cock all the way in to me, fucking me relentlessly against the hardwood door. There is groaning and moaning and tongues and nails and lips and its all a blur until we are both cumming hard together. We stop still entangled, panting breathlessly heads touching, neither wanting to let go. "wow.... Jasmine.... Just... Wow, thank you...... That was... Unbelievable"
"can't... Speak... Right now... But yeah...... Wow Jay..... " we disentangle and I've barely got my feet on the ground and sorted my clothes before my feet are in the air as he lifts me bridal style to take me upstairs. He lays me gently on the bed and sits beside me. Stroking my face he tucks my hair behind my ear. "jasmine I mean it that was amazing. But I have to apologise. I wanted to take my time with you and savour you. I want to take your clothes off and worship every bit of skin I expose not just fuck you against the front door fully clothed. Although I can't deny I would do it again lol. "
" Hey".... I sit up and hug him, turning him so he's lying proper against the pillows and I'm on his lap. "that was intense and we needed it, I needed it, I needed you. I've held off for so long I just needed you to fuck me. We have all the time in the world and now that we are back here and have got it out our system I'm going to take my time with you..... Im going to make sure your physio has worked well and truly Mr J. " I say as I lean into him kissing him gently on the lips. He leans into me but I push him back. 
" Aah ah ah" I waggle my finger at him and he lays back again. I kiss gently round his neck biting and sucking wherever I feel like it.  I lift his arms and pull his t-shirt up. I sit back just staring at him. What a specemin of a man. Toned tanned and totally fuckable. I dot butterfly kisses around his abdomen, licking along his provehito tat. Hes squirming beneath me and desperate to touch me but he behaves and keeps his hands down. I signal with my finger for him to lift his ass up till I shimmy his trousers and boxers down and off.  There it is in all its glory. Standing to attention once again. I lean forward my hair tickling him. He grabs my hair and holds it tight as I kiss along his shaft before taking him into my warm wet mouth licking and sucking him into submission. He writhes and groans beneath me and I sit up to look at him, which was my one mistake. He has me flipped and is on top of me, my hands locked above my head, both of mine in one of his. His other hand gently traces around my face, his long finger teasing at my mouth as I lick its tip and suck along to the nuckle. He groans again and moves his hand to my neck. He brings his other hand down knowing I'm going to stay like I am while he strips me, tortuously slow. Every bit of clothing he takes off the uncovered skin is kissed, licked , bitten and I'm soaking wet as a result. I'm in only my underwear now and he pulls the cups of my bra down, keeping it on but exposing me for his pleasure. My nipples respond to his touch and taste and I'm moaning intently now. He pays attention to both before heading further down, kissing my ribs and across my navel. Eyes on me as he pulls the waistband of my pants down exposing the sopping wetness of my pussy. He groans as he licks my slit, fucking me with his tongue, all the while his baby blues locked on me. "jasmine you taste of fuckin strawberries too. Sweet strawberries mixed with my cum. I could get seriously addicted to you baby girl." he comes up to kiss me and slowly enters me. I feel him fill me up this time. Painfully full given his size and girth. So tight and amazing. We make love this time till the early hours when we fall asleep deliciously exhausted. Naked and wrapped in each other we drift off smiling the whole time........tbc