Up In The Air

He was reasonably restrained given the seat belt sign had gone off about twenty minutes ago. The hostess had brought us a drink and took an order for our dinner later so I guess he was being polite. I could tell it was getting to him though. He was fidgety as hell and getting a bit grumpy. It was adorable as fuck to watch, but it couldn't go on much longer. "Jay, hunnie. I'm gonna go get my head down for a bit, I'm exhausted" I say loud enough to be noticed but not totally obvious. I head back to the bedroom and just about pee myself laughing at his wee face as I left him sitting there shocked. Sure enough five minutes later he's through the door, locking it and throwing off his top as he does so. "oh u r gonna get it now shortcake" he growls as he strips off completely and stalks over the bed to where I am. I'm pinned against the headboard as he pulls me up and kisses me with such passion I feel like I've had the air sucked from me. I return the kiss with a passion I never knew I had in me. "God Jay I've missed you so much. Dont ever leave for that long again please. I couldn't take it again." he smothers me with gentle kisses all over my cheeks, my throat, my nose settling his head against mine. Those beautiful blue orbs boring into mine, I swear he can see into my soul. "I.... (kiss)... Am... (kiss).... Never..... (kiss).. Leaving.. (kiss ).. You... Again.... He Whispers breathlessly. Jasmine i couldn't function these past few weeks. Everyone's pulled me on it. I'm not kidding. I've messed up on songs, I've been so crabbit with folk, poor shayla... "
" u were so what jay" I say laughing my head off by this point. He blushes and laughs "crabbit..... Was that not the word, fuck I thought I got it right"
I'm hysterical laughing by now. "no u got it right baby. I'm just not used to you coming out with slang Scottish words that's all. It's so cute. You even used it in the right context."
"hey I love that you come from there, I can't wait to go there with you baby. I'm learning all these cool words and phrases so just keep me right if I fuck it up and say the wrong one haha"
"oh I will baby but right now its not words that I want your tongue for" I purr into his ear as I catch him unawares and flip him onto his back. He's pinned underneath me in all his tanned naked aroused glory and I can't help but drink it in. I stare at him , his perfect angelic face, his amazing body and I guess I zoned out.
"hello ooo jasmine...... You in there baby... "
" just wondering how I got so lucky, how I ended up with my lifelong crush, me a nobody with you a superstar. It's just insane"
"well. You better believe it shortcake cos you are stuck with me. This is for keeps baby,. Although...... It would go better if you weren't wearing so many goddamn clothes..... I mean God. What's a hot superstar like myself gotta do these days to get laid. I mean a private jet to our own private island in the Maldives just doesn't seem to be cutting it is it..... " he laughs and waits for my reaction." holy fuck holy fuck are you shitting me Jared Joseph leto. The Maldives....... Wowser , oh baby that's gonna get you a whole Lotta loving. I promise that. "
He smiles that million dollar smile as I push him back against the pillows. Kissing him all the way down his neck, licking across his collar bone, nipping my teeth on his provehito tattoo tracing my tongue down to his hard nipples, licking and sucking the hard buds till he's groaning underneath me. I'm still working my way south when he grabs my wrists and I shoot my head up to see his eyes dark and stormy "you have way too many clothes on for my liking missy". At which he flips me around so he can strip me off in seconds. Now his luscious lips cause me some serious thrills as they work their way all over me. The atmosphere in this room is incredible. The fact we haven't seen each other, coupled by the sheer, raw sexual tension heightened by the fact we are in a plane thousand of feet in the air with the crew just a door away. This will not be gentle or romantic in any shape or form. This is lust at its peak. I can feel him rock hard underneath his me and I'm so wet it's obscene. I can feel myself dripping on my legs as he runs his cock up and down my slit teasing me. Without a word or a warning he slams into me from underneath. It takes my breath away. I'm so tight with our time apart it's blissfully painful as he fills me up. Without a single effort he has me on my back and is fucking me relentlessly. Constantly lavishing kisses on every exposed area of skin, his teeth grazing me in a way that's definitely going to mark me. It's like he has staked his final claim on me and now that we are to be together officially and hopefully for ever he doesn't care who sees or knows. With the noises coming from this room there is no doubt from the flight crew as to what's going on, but I guess that's what you pay so much for. That extra cash buys you the privacy you need.
It's fast and hard and we both finish loudly together. He lays over my back, our bodies slick with a sheen of sweat, still joined together by his cock as I continue to clench around him riding out the end of the orgasm , milking every drop from him. "fuck jas, that was.....amazing . Utterly filthy but amazing. I love you shortcake"
I collapse underneath him face down. I feel him move out from me and lie at my side still draped over me. He sweeps my damp hair to the side and dots kisses down my face and neck. "I love you too Jay. More than you will ever realise. Thank you for this surprise baby. It's amazing. I can't believe it. You know this is my dream holiday. I utterly gobsmacked you would do this."
"for you jasmine....... I would do anything...... Are the last things I hear as I drift off to a perfect slumber....
..