Hitting The Road

My head feels like it will burst. This last few weeks have been so emotion fuelled I don't know if my heart can take much more. I hadn't realised just how difficult it would be to say goodbye to my colleagues and my unit at Mercy. The medical director has been awesome to put it mildly. Hes given me a year long sabbatical with the option of returning should I wish to at any time. I've packed up my office, my flat and any time soon my cab will be here to take me to meet up with the guys. They don't officially start touring till next week but have headed out sooner to get some practice in and to chill together a bit after being apart for a while. We dont fly to Australia till later next week and I have no clue where they are chilling out. It's all been hush hush as Jay wants to surprise me I'm told.
'beep beep'. I can hear the uber outside, but before I can even open the door there's a gentle chap and the driver is there to take my cases and bags for me. "good morning miss. I trust you are well today. Mr leto asked I take these while you get comfortable in the back of the vehicle." I thank him, blushing, not used to such treatment. I lock up and head down to the blacked out people carrier. I open the door but look back at the flat, tears momentarily blinding me. Happy tears and sad tears. I'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life but terrified of leaving behind everything I know and worked so hard for. I sit back and wipe my eyes not noticing him as I shut the door. "hey shortcake" I hear him whisper behind me and I swear I must have deafened the poor driver as I squealed so loudly. Jared laughed as did José the driver as he pulled me up beside him. "surprise" he says kissing me roughly. I'm gasping for breath by now as I push him away but still keeping a tight hold on him. I stare and stare as if not believing he is here. "how..... How.. What.... Jay what's going on."
"I couldn't stay away any longer. This has been the hardest time ever but I wanted to get everything ready for the tour and for your new role without any distraction 's baby. I've fuckin missed you so much. This has been planned for ever though. Everyone knew about it. I'm here to take u on your surprise, sorry our surprise trip before the slog begins. "
I pull him close and hug him till he's the one squealing." oh baby u have no idea how happy you've made me. Jared I've been lost without you. This has been so hard, with leaving work and my house and not seeing you. My heart hurts it's been so sad. " I sob wholeheartedly into his raggy tshirt as it all comes tumbling out. He just laughs and pulls me close as we head for the airport. I pick at his t shirt and ask why he keeps these old holy ripped efforts when he has enough money to buy them a million times over. "I keep the things that mean the most to me for ever. If it's important I keep it with me always no matter what. Remember that sweetie cos you are going nowhere from now on. You are the single most important thing aside from shan and mom. I will protect you no matter what ok"
I'm in awe of the amount of love I feel for this man, this goofball. This past year has been intense. Never in my life did I ever think I would meet the band let alone end up with the lead singer. I still have my fangirl moments but I try to remember they are all just normal people getting on with their lives. It just so happens it's in front of millions of people but hey, thems the breaks.
We pass a good forty minutes of the journey in silence just caught up in being together again. I'm snuggled in to him, feeling all the stress and sadness drifting away. We get closer to the airport but head around a side access road. I have no clue what's going on but a security guard opens a gate to let us actually drive onto the fuckin tarmac right up to the plane. What the actual fuck. There's a small customs block for private jets next to us and we get checked in as my luggage gets loaded on to the plane. Jared had his sent ahead with shayla. I still have no clue where we are going, but know that we are going there in style. I am led up the steps of the jet and met and greeted by the hostess who shows us in. There's only me, Jared a Hostess and the two pilots.
This is amazing. It's got couches, bathrooms, a bedroom and a movie room. There's a separate galley for the Hostess to sort food. Wowser is all I can think. Jared just laughs at me and shows me to the couch to get our belts on. "we have a long long ass flight shortcake so once this bird is in the air we are going to relax, watch a film, have a sleep, whatever okay baby." I nod still in awe of how my life is changing. I sit still in the chair, quiet as a mouse as I feel the engines roar to life.  The speakers crackle and come to life as the pilot speaks. "Mr leto, we are ready to taxi, I hope you have a pleasant flight. Anything you need or wish to know don't hesitate to ask us or linn your hostess for this flight." Jared can see me tense up and he takes my hand slipping his fingers through mine. I've never been great at flying and he knows this as I've mentioned it before. He holds my hand tight and brings it to his lips and kisses it gently before whispering huskily in my ear only loud enough for me to hear "once this plane gets up, so do I baby girl. I've missed you so much. I'm gonna make you cum so much you won't remember you are afraid to fly." he looks me dead in the eyes, those baby blues dark with lust , his pupils large as the plane thunders down the runway I close my eyes and smile, counting down the minutes till the seat belt sign dings off and he does exactly what he says he will.....
.....