Gig Day

The hotel was great. A welcome relief after being cramped in the bus so long. We were all rested and fed and meeting up in jays room for a rundown of the first gig.
I excuse myself prior to this to go shopping. I wanted to stock up on the obvious stuff I will need and the not so obvious.... You just never know and I need to be prepared for everything.
I hit up a large mall I found not far from the hotel.  Johnno the bus driver took me so I didn't have to carry everything back. I got all the basic analgesias, liniments and creams, allergy and cold stuff, dressings, plasters, you name it I was stocked up. I visited the natural health store and got vitamins and homeopathic stuff, massage oils, heat and cold packs and nice fluffy towels. If I'm gonna be in charge of keeping  them healthy then I  need to be organised. Johnno helped me load it all on before we went for a quick lunch. Hes a great guy, really friendly so we ended up chatting for ages. So much so I heard my phone buzzing away in my bag with three missed calls from Jay, one from Shannon and a few texts too. I called Jared and he answered on the first ring "jasmine what the fuck.... Are u guys okay??? We finished ages ago and have been trying to get hold of you". He sounds so flustered I actually felt a bit bad. "whoa, Jay chill out just a bit. I'm absolutely fine. U have your stuff to do to prepare and so do I. I am taking this job seriously babe. I don't want folk thinking I'm only here cos we are together. I'm a bloody good nurse and I'm going to make sure all of u are kept healthy and safe while touring. To do that I need to prepare and I needed supplies. "
I can hear him sigh and I know he's suitably told off." Jaz I know I'm sorry..... Of course you are an amazing nurse..... I get you want to do a good job and I don't expect anything else from you. You are more of a perfectionist than me haha "... I hear him squeal as the phones pulled off him. "hey jasmine... Please come back soon before he makes us work or have another meeting pleeeeeease".... "okay Shannon. I'm coming back now... Calm down." I say as the phones snatched back by the bossman. "jay stop tormenting him, I'm on my way. Ten minutes tops baby".
Johnno helps me store everything where it's to stay on the bus. Easily accessible for when they go on stage and we head back to the hotel.  It's getting near lunchtime and the guys need to eat then head for sound check. Then it's meet and greet and the backstage tour. I don't know why I'm panicking.. I know what's happening and I know I'm out the way, not involved, but I'm inwardly freaking out about how Jay and I are public now, about how the fangirls will react,  about Jay getting up close and personal with the meet and greeters. I know he loves me and it's just an act when he's out there hut I can't help the green eyed monster within me, my own inner fangirl from surfacing and I know he's noticed.  It's big brother that captures me though.  The one and only gorgeous Shanimal. I love him to bits, just not in a lusty way, although who's kidding, he's fit, but he's my brother from another mother as he calls me. Hes uber protective, my bodyguard. He slings an arm round me and we head down the corridor to craft services. "I'm starving sis, come feed me." Shannon roars thumping his other fist off his chest like a caveman. I just laugh and head off to see what looks edible. We grab some delicious looking food and head to sit together in the corner. I see Jay watching and just know that shans gonna do the big brother act to see what's up and then report back to the bossman. I just smile and blow a kiss that he attempts to catch and falls over the chair in the process. I spit my water across the table soaking Shannon as I crease up with laughter.  "jaz. What the actual fuck" shan wails like a girl, wiping his face and chest like I'd thrown acid on him. "oh god I'm sorry man, but that was hysterical. Your brother, Mr perfect, just made an arse of himself there. I couldn't swallow the water in time, I'm sorry dude." here just laughs and plonks himself next to me, tearing he a bit of bread off with his teeth and munching away." it's good to see you smiling sis. You've been quiet all morning and then did a disappearing act to the shops and since we got here you've practically become mute. So spill it, what's the deal."
I take a bite of the apple I was trying too eat and reassured him I was fine, but this didn't pass the Shannon leto lie detector." uh huh. I don't think so missy ..... Spill it. " ." shan I don't know... It's hard okay.... I'm just not sure how I will feel with all the girls clambering all over him and pawing and kissing him. I was that fangirl, although I never met u guys so I know what they r thinking and feeling. I'm just insecure I guess how I'm being received by the echelon now that I'm engaged to him. I don't want you guys getting bad press or nasty things said just cos of me. Some of the stuff I've read has been amazing but some... Well not so much. "
I can see it's hit a nerve and he comes and wraps those big bear arms around me." okay first off Don't read the social media posts. We learned it the hard way years ago. There is always gonna be ones stirring trouble and being all negative and yeah it hurts but just don't read it and you will be okay. Second... Jared loves you and we all love you and that's who matters. We are the ones with you so if someone out there gets their panties in a bunch cos of it fuck em!! Okay missy. I've gotta say though the stuff I've seen everyone loves ya doll. They are amazed anyone managed to tame the workaholic beast that is Jared leto. "  I wipe the stray tear that's slid down my cheek and hug into him. Hes so broad and muscly and warm and his scent is amazing but in a different way to Jared's. Hes warm and cosy and I feel at home and at peace. I mean yeah I get that from Jared too but his sends a zing to parts unknown so it's good to have such a close bond with the big bro. "no tears Chica or I'm gonna have to whoop your ass. Boss man's gonna think I made you cry and whoop mine and I will come back for you lol"
"thanks Shannon. It's still new to me and I've been swept along with the private side of it all and this is really my first time at the gigs in this position so I will get there, just give me time."
He smiles, kisses me on top of my head and shouts "will do sugar" as he runs off high fiving Jay half way down the room, as he stalks towards me. I gulp down the apple as he locks eyes with me and I see the lust burning there. Hes like an animal stalking his prey. Eyes on mine never leaving them. Eyes so blue yet nearly black with lust . Not a word said, just a hand extended, which I took graciously and pulled from the room to God knows where...... "Jay, baby...... Where r we going..." I feel the door close behind me and its dark. I hear the door lock as my back slams against it and Jay slams against me. His kisses running down my neck, his breath warm against my skin. "hey shortcake I gotta warm up before the gig and I know you can help me stretch out my muscles wayyyyyyy better than the gym equipment, huh......" I know better than to argue and to be fair I'd do it any where at any time with this man. I don't answer. But kiss him deeply and passionately as I unbuckle his belt and pull down his zip I feel him smile into the kiss and I think to myself..... Maybe touring ain't gonna be so bad after all...........