First Night Nerves

The gig went well, better than expected I think. The guys came off and one by one filtered through backstage. I had the tables set up for their post show massages. Tomo went first as he was anxious to get back to Vicki who was at the hotel a bit jetlagged. "oh wow, wow wow wow wow wow..... Okay tell Jay I totally get it now.... He laughs. You have magic hands jasmine...." he blushes deep red when he realises how nice could take that. "why thank you Mr milicevic. I am medically trained you know, I'm not here just for the free massages."
"I know, you know I didn't mean that. It's just amazing to get this post show. Really makes a difference you know. I really appreciate it. Never had it before. We are probably going to have less injuries as we are coolling down and relaxing properly now. Thank you jaz "
" no probs, now scoot to that gorgeous wife of yours. I will see you tomorrow. " he has no sooner gone than the one and only Shanimal tries to climb on the table." Shannon Christopher leto....... Wait your bloody turn. I need clean towels and to wipe down everything ".....
" oh shit man she pulled the full name on me, she's gonna hurt me ain't she jay" he shouts to Jared who's flaked out in the couch.
"I will if you keep that up brother dear. And don't think little Bro is gonna back you up either lol. The least we can do is be hygienic about it Mr Shanimal. You are the one at most risk of injury given your shoulder and back already being gubbed and the strength you use every time you drum so I want to make sure you are looked after properly okay. "
" okay mommy..... "he laughs as I chuck a pillow at him." and what the fuck does gubbed mean dude. Like I honestly think u just slip made up words in there. You sound so Scottish when you get mad too did you know that. "
" Shannon, gubbed is a word, albeit a Scottish term. It means busted, broken, done. And yes there is nothing more fearful than a Scots woman that's riled up so be warned. Haha" I see him visibly gulp till I burst out laughing and pat the table for him to hop up. He does so cautiously despite telling him I'm just teasing. I have a different set of oils and a different technique for him as he had previous injuries. His is a more deep tissue massage with some homeopathic oils. It can be quite painful, which I don't think tomo would've appreciated. Shannon's kinda used to it now but even he clinches quite a bit.  Always feels the benefit of it at the end though which is the result we want. Jared grunts from the couch as he gets up. "I dont think I need the image of you rubbing  your hands over my sweaty brother so I'm gonna jump in the shower. You can sort me out when we get to the room sweetcheeks. I had such a good workout before the gig I'm feeling pretty good if you catch my drift." he chuckles and winks making Shannon fake puke." goddamit is there anywhere sacred from you two fuck bunnies., huh".
I just giggle and thank god he's face down as mine is burning red at the moment.
Shannon's takes quite a while given his muscle damage so by the time we are done im hungry and tired. He walks me back to the hotel and gives me a bear hug telling me he will catch me in the morning. I head to the room and when I open the door all the lights are out and there's a trail of candles leading to the ensuite. When I open the door the rooms illuminated by candles and a bubble bath is drawn. There's soft music on and the room smells of strawberries. "you used my shampoo you ass hole" I laugh as I feel him behind me covering my eyes.... "guess who". "oh maybe just the best fiance in the world.... Hmmmmm"
"u got it baby..... I just know how wound up u were earlier today and u did amazing. So first night treat.... I thought u deserved to unwind. Thing is I've had a busy night and you know I never did get that massage so...... It is a big tub.... So...."
"get in Bart" and he's in behind me in a shot . I settle into the bubbles and close my eyes, smiling away, feeling like nothing could go wrong, everything's perfect........

(hey guys sorry for the short chapter.... I'm sick with a sinus infection so feeling crappy. Still need to work so got a 12 hr shift tomorrow so sleep needed lol, will write more ASAP xxxxxxx)