Anticipation

"Holy fuck" they both shout in unison.  "boys, language please" she scolds them as she pulls them in for a hug. "how the hell did you keep this secret" Shannon asks her. "mom this is awesome, how did you manage to organise everything. This is so sneaky" Jared laughs.
Connie breaks free from their grips and comes to me. She hugs me. And pulls me in close. "this gorgeous girl is my accomplice. Her and Vicki. But it was your strawberry shortcake that organised and planned it all as a surprise. She is truly amazing"
I'm blushing like a beetroot now and all the echelon are cheering.
"boys we will go now and let you do some work. We will catch up with you when you are done." another round of hugs and Connie heads to the dressing room. Shan hugs and thanks me. Tomo high fives me. "nice work dude" he says. "hey your gorgeous wife deserves thanks too". I don't get a chance to talk to him anymore as I'm pulled to the side by Jared, behind the screen out of sight.  "hey gorgeous. I was getting worried you were still sick and all the while you were plotting and planning." I just smile and hug him as tight as I can, keeping my secret just a wee while longer. "what's up babe" he asks concern evident in his voice. He tips my chin up to make me look at him and I'm done. Those blue eyes are searching mine to see what is up. I can't lie to him but I can't tell him here. "I'm OK honestly sweetie. Still feeling sick but better than I was. I m glad your okay with me organising your mom to come here. I know you miss her and she misses you both so much."
"I love that you think of these things it's amazing..... There's definitely something your not telling me though little one. U sure your OK."
"I do have another surprise but it's private and kinda important so I can't tell you here. We can speak at the hotel tonight. It's nothing to worry about and if I still feel better we can maybe have a rerun of this morning......."
I thank god that there's a few nights in a row here so we have a hotel suite booked. I want to make this special for Jared. Something to remember forever.
" well..... Now your talking. Surprises and sex..... My kinda night. I trust you implicitly jasmine so I will wait till tonight but you have got my inquisitive side flustered...... You sure you can't tell me now no..... Please......" he does the classic leto pout and flutters those delicious eyes lashes.
" no it's important...... Like really important baby. I'm being serious. I have something for you... I want it to be just us so please let me do this for you. "
He senses I'm being serious and hugs me close. "I love you and trust you jasmine so I will wait till tonight but your killing me baby.."
He runs off to the group again and photo time continues. I head back and stand outside the dressing room with baited breath. His mom is waiting in there and she's gonna wanna know if she's a granny or not.  It's amazing the relationship she has with her boys and I feel privelaged that she feels that for me and that she's so excited about this already. I open the door quietly and she's snoozing on the couch after travelling so far. I shut it quietly but she stirs. As soon as she sees me she is up...... "I don't want to pressure you sweetie but shayla texted to say she had gave you the test. Did you do it yet......"
I sit down with her and take her hands. "constance... I first have to thank you for the way you've treated me like one of your own. I don't have anyone back home to get support from and I really appreciate it. And I think I'm going to be needing a LOT more support from say about six months from now...... "
" ooooooohhh my god....... Jasmine.... Congratulations. Oh sweetie you have made me the happiest woman in the world. Oh... Nanna leto.... That has a certain ring to it. "
I'm quiet and she senses it." I know this wasn't planned but my boy loves you jasmine. Hes shown it to the world and he wants you to be his wife. There's nothing more he wants than to have a family with you. Do not worry about how to tell him. Enjoy the moment. I know he doesn't know yet and I will keep quiet, even after tonight. It will not leave the family group I promise you that with my life"
I thank her and hug her andeave her to take it in and get another sleep. I head out to get side of stage to watch my boys play. I hitch a seat up on shans drum riser and he's so happy I'm there. He loves when I take turns of hanging with each of them. I like to watch he's not overdoing his shoulder as he would just play on regardless.
The gig goes as planned. Echelon are ecstatic as are the boys. Management is happy and there's good reviews from the radio station that was there. I'm waiting in the bus for the boys to come so we can head back to the hotel. I've only been sick once tonight just when I got back to the bus which I think may be just nerves but who knows. Constance has went already with shayla and will meet us later.
I hear screaming and that's my cue that the boys are on there way.
Sure enough five minutes later the bus is packed up and ready to go, much to the disappointment of the fans.  We head onto the freeway for the half hour journey to the hotel. Shan is talking to Travis on the phone about some black fuel stuff and tomo is on congratulating Vicki on the phone on playing her part getting constance here. This leaves me with the boss man who is termenting me trying to get me to spill my secret. "tickling is not allowed Jared. That is not fair. I will not spill it". He sits arms crossed looking out the window. "don't go in a huff.... I promise it's worth waiting for baby."
"fine but I'm warning you jasmine..... You will be punished if you don't tell me...... You understand me baby girl....."  "hell Jared keep that up and I'm telling you nothing..... I think I want that.....". He kisses me with a passion and urgency that's not suitable for the front of a tour bus. A subtle cough from Shannon reminds us we are not alone. I'm affronted and even Jared has the decency to blush slightly. He leans in and whispers in my ear" to be continued missy". I'm squirming in the seat. The bus slows down near a shopping precinct and I jump up. "hey whats up johnno" Jared shouts. "just following orders boss." he replies as I get my bag . "I have a few things I need for later so I asked johnno to pull up here for me. It's only a block to the hotel so I will walk round. I will be half an hour if that. Okay "
I head off to the  shop leaving Jared even more. Confused as to what's going to happen later.......