Emotional Roller-coaster .

Things have been pretty chilled out at casa leto since the baby shower. Peanuts room is fit to burst with all the beautiful gifts everyone brought. It's overwhelming how thoughtful everyone's been. The fans have been crazy busy sending crates of stuff to the bands head office too. Obviously we can't have everything but I've got a few of the more suitable presents kept by. I mean that's how I first knew of its daddy, being a fan myself so it's important they know how important he is to a massive amount of people.
Not just us. Jay's been super busy trying to tie up any loose ends before the birth, while trying to make sure I'm OK at the same time. Sometimes he forgets what he's meant to be doing and brings me a shipping statement for creeps or a set list for a gig instead of the cup of tea or water he mean to bring. It's kinda cute but at the same time I'm fretting he's getting burnt out. I know he's caught me having stronger twinges now and realises this isn't new and isn't just practice ones anymore. I don't think this little dude can wait for new year. It's Xmas eve now and I'm literally beached now on the couch. Can't be bothered moving although I couldn't go far even if I tried. I'm quite happy to stay in my cosy blanket eating ice cream and watching movies. Unfortunately for Jay it's his movies I'm addicted to. I can't help it. If he has to work to finish off everything for the holidays today then I will have him in movie form instead. He comes in to the lounge to find me sobbing hysterically and panics.
"shit jasmine, shortcake what's wrong... Is it peanut..... Do u need me to get the bag." he's holding me so gently on both cheeks the concern oozing from him, those blue eyes searching in mine trying to work out what's wrong. I know he can't understand what I am saying with the sobbing and my accent. I just pointed at the TV and managed to croak out ""rayon" . . He just fell back in the couch laughing pulling me in close at the same time. "baby you gave me a fright. I thought you were in pain. I thought I had to go get the car out to rush you in" he whispers still chuckling. I still can't speak but he just wipes my tears away and keeps me close. He knows every time I see him in distress or dying as any character I lose it. Plus the story and emotion involved in rayon gets me every time. He switches the movie off as I start to calm down. "any more twinges baby. Don't fob me off I need to know you are both okay. Can I get you anything" he asks while playing with my hair with one hand and making circles on my belly driving peanut crazy. I assure him I'm fine and he buys it for now. I have been quite uncomfortable, lower back pain and just a feeling that it's gonna be soon but nothing specific if you know what I mean. But I don't want to panic him and I want us to enjoy Xmas day and his birthday etc before we decend into parenthood and a whole new way of life. We have decided on a low key Xmas dinner here with just the family for my comfort and I'm so glad.  Jay has organised caterers so noone has to lift a finger and I couldn't be more in love with him at this moment if I tried. He's never more than a minute away from me doing what he has to do incase I need him and it's beautiful.
I've finally calmed down and he's moved his hand from my belly to my thigh still absent-mindedly tracing his fingers up and down. I might be like a beach ball right now but his touch still drives me crazy and I can't help the involuntary moan that slips out. I flush, embarrassed and that subtle evil grin comes onto his face..... "you do know that they say sex is a good way to start labour baby" he mutters not taking his eyes off me as his fingers trace higher skimming the waistband of my leggings. "mmmmm so I've heard jared" I reply breathlessly. I know where this is going..... I don't know how the fuck we will do it but all I know is it's happening..... My hormones are at bursting point and his touch has ignited something in both of us. He leans down and kisses me slowly and sexily and we are both breathless when he pulls away. I feel him hard and throbbing through his sweats against my leg. Everyone has left for the holidays, Shannon is off to collect Connie and Robert and won't be back with them till at least six. Jared slips behind me on the couch. I'm still under the blanket and to anyone else it looks as though we are just snuggled up. In truth Jared has my leggings and underwear lowered just enough, as he has with his too and as I lean forward just slightly he enters me from behind and takes my breath away. It's slow and tight and utterly erotic. The closeness of us, practically stuck together as one. The friction of skin on skin as he moves slowly behind me is intense. His hand reaches round to tease my nipples or my clit, softly caressing my bump as his hand moves down. It's an emotional connection we both need and whether it sets my labour off or not we both needed it and it doesn't take long till we are both in a hot sweaty mess under the blanket having had the most intense and intimate orgasms in a while. "baby girl that was amazing. I love you so much and I cannot wait for us to become three. You will be the most amazing mom there is and I cannot wait to see a little mini you"
I pull him in close and squeeze him as much as the bump allows. "Jay I love you too. More than you will ever understand and I cannot wait for you to be a daddy." I'm about to go on when my stomach growls and peanut kicks him. "hey that was completely inappropriate... Mommas hungry I get it peanut but stop kicking daddy hahahha" he leans over and kisses my bump then me and jumps up to get some food. Once we eat he helps me through to get showered and dresses before the gang appear with Shannon.