Sun, Sand And Surprises

It's a looooong flight so after a good sleep we watch excited out the window where we can see the tiny cabins dotted along the water. I've never felt so happy and can't believe it's all because of this wonderful man. Hes been quiet the last wee while, almost nervous I would say actually but I've no idea why. He plays it off as lack of sleep but somethings up I'm sure. By the time we land and get to our side of the island it's late. We are assisted by a young man named yanvia who Jared tipped well for hauling all my luggage up. The place is stunning, truly stunning and I run around checking all the rooms with whatever energy I have left. Jay just laughs at me, leaning on the door post. Watching as I fly about like a crazy woman. "jasmine, calm the fuck down haha, your like the tasmanian devil from that stupid cartoon you make me watch. Come here baby" I take his outstretched hand and follow him onto the deck.  I breathe in the warm air, kicking my shoes off to feel the warm sand between my toes. I stop dead and gasp, set out before us is a stunning table and chairs, candles all around and yanvia, waiting to serve us.

"how did you pull this off Mr wise guy. Dont tell me...." at the same time we both said "shayla"!!!! God I hope you get her a good gift for this. She goes way above and beyond Jay. Same as Emma. "
He nods in agreement as yanvia pours us a glass of wine and leaves us to sort the food. I'm so exhausted but this is like the perfect way to wind down from the flight and I can't believe he did this." this surprise is the best baby "
" oh shortcake this is nothing. Your main surprise, the real one is a few days away. We are gonna have a good vacation first and then I will let you in on the secret. All the gang has been helping me so don't go asking anyone they are sworn to secrecy "
" so where are they all anyway. I'm guessing we are here alone so where are they all at"
They have a huge house on the beach. It's amazing hunnie it has a big slide right out the house into the fuckin ocean. I mean out the house what the fuck!! " shan, stevie, Jamie, Travis, Emma, babu, chloe, dai, shay and my mom are all in that one. Vicky flies in tonight so her and tomo have another one like this"

" im gobsmacked jay honestly. This is more than enough. I have you I don't need anything else. After this I need sleep baby I'm sorry. I will make it up too you. I promise you ". He silently agrees nodding and rubbing my sandy feet which are on his lap right now. A good two hours have passed and we are both exhausted. We climb up to the room slowly. I can't stop smiling. I'm gonna have a sore face if I keep this up the whole time.
We are literally out for the count in minutes. Both exhausted by the long flight, time changes etc.
I'm woken by the warm breeze coming in the open doors. I reach beside me and sure enough he who never sleeps is up already. I freshen up in the bathroom and stick on my black bikini, knowing it's his favourite. I grab some water and a few apples and my book and head to the deck. Hes zoned out on a hammock, hat over his face, not a care in the world. I sneak a pic for social media later and sneak down quiet to get him.
I get just close to behind the hammock, silent, not a peep and yet he knows. Doesn't even look up from under that bloody hat, but before I know it he's off the hammock and grabbed me into a hug. I scream and burst out laughing "seriously Jay what the actual fuck. How did u even have a clue I was there."
"baby.... I'm a ninja did I not tell you. It's just one of my lesser known skills........ Okay maybe not...... I don't call you strawberry shortcake for no reason you know. I could smell your gorgeous hair the minute you got to the sand. I caught the scent blowing in the warm breeze. Anyway, what took you so long haha. I so wanted to wake you up screaming my name but you were spark out I didn't have the heart to disturb you. "
We walk hand in hand to the shore line to paddle in the luscious warm water and before I have a chance to answer him he has me off my feet squealing and shrieking as he carries me further in to the water, dunking me right in. I splash right back at him trying to soak him but he just dives underneath, not a care in the world. I stare in wonder as he surfaces, shaking the water from his hair, droplets glistening down his tanned abs and flat stomach.
"like whatcha see missy" he cackles. I actually have the cheek to blush. And he runs over. "aww sweetie why the blushing, cmon . We've been together long enough now. You still get so jittery it's so cute. Chill out, relax. Enjoy."
"oh I plan to baby. I've never been anywhere so beautiful as this. It's all just a bit overwhelming Jay to be honest. I still have my fangirl moments with you and the guys and I find it all so surreal sometimes. I'm just a plain old scotsgirl, a nurse, a nobody and it's all way beyond my normal sometimes so please bear with me. "
The ocean stretches for miles and miles with no one around us. Jay softly cups my chin and stares into my eyes, his thumb grazing my cheek......."dont ever and I mean ever say you are just a nurse, or you are nobody. You amaze me every single goddamn day. Jasmine, you have real skills. Not acting or singing but real life skills. Important ones. You can help people, cure or save them. I love you because you see me, just me Jay. Not 'Jared leto' superstar or what ever the fuck they call me that day. You love me for me and that's the most amazing gift I've ever received. So please don't ever put yourself down. I brought you here to chill out before we start touring but also to prove to you how much you mean to me and all the family. Lets go and meet up with them they all miss you baby.
As if on cue jays phone starts buzzing away up on the sand. He runs up to get it and it's babu. "yo Bro..... Yeah she's here, we are just gonna walk up the beach now to you guys. Sure won't be long".
He's barely hung up and Shannon calls, with Constance twittering on in the background.
"jeez man, u would think they might actually wanna see me, but nope..... Told ya. Your part of this crazy ass family whether you like it or not baby. They all want you, so we better get a shoogle on and get over there.".......