Boxes And Babies

Times flying by now. The guys have wrapped up the tour to focus on the next album but have a scheduled break for about two months. Possibly longer depending on when peanut decides to appear. He or she is due around new years day but you just never know. I've been well but really tired. I found out I was anaemic which is really common in pregnancy and I've started on iron tablets. We have been rushing around trying to organise the nursery. Well the guys have, I just kinda waddle now. I'm pretty much still petite all over but with what looks like a beach ball up my top. Jared's kinda went into sergeant major mode with the nursery and I think poor shan, tomo, stevie, Robert and jamie are his soldiers. I find him barking orders at them as I waddle up to see what progress has been made.
"Jay, baby u gotta chill dude. It's a room, peanuts not even here yet. Calm down before he or she has no uncles left cos u have fallen out with them all haha." he looks at me then the guys who are hiding behind a unit they are building and actually blushes. He huffs onto the rocking chair, hands in his hair and sighs." jasmine I'm sorry, guys I'm sorry. I just hate that Ive not got proper prepared for this. Too preoccupied with everything on tour etc and it's just not right. This should've been my priority. I'm sorry baby." I can see he's genuinely upset and absolutely exhausted. I shoo the guys out and tell them to go Home and chill, we can finish this another day. They nod and after a few hugs they are away and the house has an eerie calm about it.
I walk.... Sorry waddle back into the room and he's lying back on the rocker, head in his hands

He looks so vulnerable and my heart just bursts with the love for him and peanut. He has been working non stop to get work done and prepare the house etc. He's just amazing and I wish he realised it.
I'm right next to him and he takes me hand without even opening his eyes.
"dammit I gotta change my shampoo. I can't sneak up on you. Bloody strawberries."
He giggles and gently pulls me onto his lap. The sweetest of kisses and caresses turn quickly into something more heated. Right in the middle of a glorious make out session he stops. Just outright stops." Jay what the actual fuck" is the first thing I get out breathlessly.
He rubs my belly..... "is it safe baby. I don't wanna hurt you or the little un". He looks genuinely concerned. By this point my hormones have been fully ignited and if he thinks I'm stopping now....... I push him back on the chair... "jasmine I me......"i put my two fingers on his lips shushing him as I undo his belt. I use my free hand to pull it through and unbutton his trousers. He moans under my fingers and his tongue swipes out across the sensitive pads of my fingertips like electric shocks.
I reach in giving a few soft strokes along his velvety hard length. He tugs at my skirt, pulling it above my thighs taking my silent hint that this is not ending anytime soon. He stalls his fingers at my buttocks and his eyes widen like saucers when he realises I am commando. Completely bare under the skirt. "tut tut tut missy. All the guys have been here All day and you have been strutting about naked under here" he smirks. I just sit up and shrug my shoulders and as I sit down I slide tortuosly and deliciously slow down him, filling me up. He gasps in sharply and then groans that deep primal groan that turns me on. His head drops back between his shoulder blades exposing his neck and collar bone. I bite down gently licking and soothing straight after and there's that groan again. God this man. That noise. We move slowly, using the rocking chair to its full advantage, slowly back and forward, intense and romantic. Nothing rushed. Savouring each other until we both came to a sweaty but happy finish. "jasmine... Baby... That was amazing." "mmm. I know but baby.... I'm fuckin starving lol....." right at that point my stomach growled and peanut kicked me, which in turned booted Jay right in the gut. "hey hey little one, daddy gets the message hahaha" he gently strokes my hair back of my flushed cheeks and kisses me softly before lifting me off to stand. We are both too exhausted and order take out. I'm guessing baby leto loves vegan chilli noodles as they are going hyper since I started chowing down on dinner. I can't stop laughing and now Jay can't stop laughing at me. It's like a vicious circle. This goes on for ages until we both give in and slink of to bed utterly exhausted.

Sorry.... Short chapter. Some family issues. My dad took ill and I've not been concentrating too well trying to write. Apologies. Normal service shall resume asap xxxx