six

i woke up to dallas, mom, eddie, and maddie saying my name.

"gabi, gabs, gabriela, baby girl..." i sat up slowly, rubbed my eyes and looked at everyone.

btw, yes. i can sleep. the doctor said it was okay even thought it was a severe concussion. i've stayed up my required hours.

"hey fam!" i said smiling.

"well, hello there princessa!" mom said kissing my forehead. i giggled a bit.

she handed me some clothes to change into. i thanked her, made my way into the bathroom and changed into the clothes she gave me.

a black shirt, black PINK sweatpants, and my black bailey bow uggs. along with a black hat.

i love the color black if you didn't notice.

i brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put it into a ponytail through the back of the hat.

i walked out the bathroom and greeted my family.

"you're very cheery today!" they said. i nodded.

it's just because im so thankful.

we signed me out, and walked outside just to see a whole bunch of flashing cameras yelling questions at me.

gabriela, are you depressed?
are you getting skinnier?
where's demi?
why are you in the hospital?

the last one caught my attention.

i left my family and went over to the guy who asked it.

"madison de la garza pushed me down the stairs because of something that happened between demi lovato and i. just so you know, demetria started all of this and is the reason i am in here. lovatics, don't hate me. just know that your idol isn't as true as she says she is." with that, i walked away.

mom snatched my hand and basically rushed me to the car.

we all buckled in and eddie started to drive. i could hear mom's seatbelt un-buckling. well, this isn't good.

"gabriela gonzalez! what the hell was that stunt that you just pulled?!" she seemed angry. red with fire.

"m-mom chill. they wanted to know, so i told them!" i defended myself.

"you don't do that! your sister is famous, and you know the slightest thing that we say could affect her career!" she yelled.

"since when do you care about demi...?" dallas whispered. mom didn't hear, but i sure did.

i gave dallas a strange look, and she just shrugged her shoulders. i wish mom would've heard.

we got into the car and all of a sudden my phone started going off uncontrollably. and then there came the texts.

i went on twitter to see what was happening.

i scrolled through the many comments and things and a lot of hearts and angels were in there.

i stopped and started to panic as i read one.

"@/jordan_livey ~ #gabrielafanarmy fuck you, demi and madison! #nolongeralovatic"