thirty

i went out of the hospital doors ignoring every sound and every voice. i don't care anymore.

all that people are are selfish, ignorant demons who don't care for anyone else besides themselves.

everyone can go to hell.

i went out towards the road and shortly found myself sitting there, wet in my own tears.

i don't know why i'm feeling so down.

it's like there's this dark clou-

"are you okay?" i heard maddie's voice say behind me. i just ignored her.

"you know, ignoring me isn't the best option. i think we need to talk." she said. she pulled me up by my hand and took me away from the hospital.

"what." i said continuing to look down.

"who's the little girl that you were talking to on the plane?" she said looking at me. i looked up at her.

i stopped and rolled my eyes. "what did you hear?" i said.

"everything, and i think that you could get some hel-" she started, but i cut her off.

"listen, if i wanted help from anyone else including you, i would have asked for it. keep your nose out of my shit, maddie and leave it alone." i spat and turned around to walk back to the hospital.

"don't get lost." i said being the protective sister i am. i continued to go back to the hospital.

walking through the front doors, i noticed that eddie and mom were standing there. i rolled my eyes.

"baby, are you okay? we were worried about you. don't you ever do something like that again. is maddie coming back too?" they asked. i nodded.

mom gave me a hug, but i pushed her away.

"please," i spat. "you don't give two shits about me." i said and left.

i walked out and heard eddie and mom arguing, but i already knew it was about me so i didn't bother to listen.

my stomach is killing me. i haven't had water in a long time. i walked towards the vending machine and bought some fiji water.

i took a sip and immediately spit it out. "this tastes like shit!" i said as if anyone was there to hear me.

"watch your mouth young lady." i heard eddie behind me. and who does he think he's talking to?

"you're not my dad." i said rolling my eyes and going to push past him, but he stopped me and grabbed my arm.

"you're going to respect me. i've had enough of the way you treat everyone in this family. you need to respect your mother and my child maddie too." he said.

"first of all, your breath is kicking bro. and second of all, maddie is my little sister, and who says i have to respect you. all you do is talk shit." i said rolling my eyes.

"shut the hell up. don't talk to me like that. my baby girl came in here crying because of you." he spat.

"sounds like a personal problem to me." i said shrugging.

"cut the shit!" he said tightening his grip on my arm. i winced, and tried scratching his hands off of me.

"get your hands off of my daughter!" i heard mom yell at him. eddie turned around and went to reach for mom's hands, but mom pulled away.

"you don't treat my daughter right, you won't treat me right." she said.

funny thing is, she's like five feet tall as he's like six foot five and it's just funny to me.