fifty-eight

after leaving selena, the orchestra, and the decorations at the beach, i grabbed selena's car and drove back to demi's house.

hopefully she doesn't have to wait there long. knowing demi, she'd take two hours to get ready.

"where have you guys been? where's selena?" she asked sitting up. she's obviously been sleeping because she was rubbing her eyes.

"hi, princess." i said suspiciously making one of her eyebrows raise. princess? really? of all of the words you could've used.

"okay, so i made reservations for you and i at some restaurant downtown, it's a fancy place, so dress your finest." i said.

"who's paying?" she asked laughing. she knew she was going to be the one paying. i don't have money like that.

"obviously not me!" i said smirking and walking up the stairs to get ready also. most of my scars have been starting to fade, but i still have to apply makeup to different parts of my body.

after an hour of getting dressed, doing my hair and everything else, i walked back downstairs to an empty living room.

i sighed. it's almost eight.

"demi!" i yelled. "what?" she screamed back.

"get your ass down here!" i yelled again making my way to the front door near the stairs. i was texting selena on my phone when i heard heels click on the staircase.

my mouth dropped open. damn, my sister is fucking hot.

"yeah, i know." she said laughing while smiling. i have to say, this is the best she's ever looked. it'll pay off.

who am i kidding? she always looks good

"alright, let's leave. i'm driving." i said walking out to the driver's seat while she got in the passenger's side.

"why do you have sel's car?" she asked. i shrugged and turned the music up making her groan.

halfway through the drive, demi turned the music down and started to speak to me.

"this isn't the way to downtown, hun." she said laughing a bit.

"i know." i said smiling.

after demi's concert in the car, we finally arrived in the parking lot to the beach near selena.

i had texted selena while we were pulling near. yes, i texted while driving. {a/n: don't text and drive.}

"why are we at the beach?" she asked.

i ignored her.

"where are we going?" she asked.

i ignored her.

"please, tell me whe-" she started, but this time i did not ignore her. in fact, i yelled my answer.

"to hell, demetria!" i said annoyed.

she stopped. "wait, we're going to school?" she said sadly making me face palm myself laughing.

after walking about five minutes, we started to notice the white carpet, and the rose petals calmly laying on top of the carpet.

"what's this?" demi said picking up a rose petal. i smiled and stayed behind the white carpet.

"just keep going." i said.

i feel like a proud little sister. scratch that, i am a proud little sister.

as soon as she covered her mouth, and you could hear her crying, i walked closer to hear everything they had to say to each other.

"selena? what's this?" she asked, but her voice was a bit quiet because she's been crying. "is it for me?" she said.

"for you, i'd do anything for you." selena said smiling, and taking demi into her arms.

okay, tears began to drop from my face too. good thing i wore waterproof makeup tonight.

selena stepped back and grabbed demi's hands.

"demetria devonne lovato. this is the only time that i will ever use your full name, babe." she said looking down while demi began to laugh.

"damn, you're hot." selena said looking embarrassed.

"demi, you're my everything. every word that comes out of my mouth is true. now, i could've taken you to a fancy restaurant downtown and surprised you there, but instead i wanted to gabriela's help." selena said as demi turned around to look at me.

i blew a kiss at them both.

"i want you in my life, forever. and you'd make me the happiest person in the world, if you want me too." selena said smiling.

she released demi's hands, and bent down on one knee making me go crazy. oh yeah, demi too.

by this point, demi was standing in her own tears.

"demetria devonne lovato, will you marry me?" selena said. demi looked a bit disappointed.

"you said that'd be the only time you'd use my full name!" she said rolling her eyes playfully.

"yes! yes! yes!" demi practically screamed as selena slipped the diamond ring onto her finger.

they hugged, kissed, kissed, and hugged again. then kissed again for about five minutes straight.

how long can they hold their breath? what the act- "come here!" selena said waving me over.

i slowly walked over.

"yes?" i asked.

but, instead of an answer, demi and selena both grabbed me and hugged me and smothered me with kisses.

"that's enough." i said completely grossed out, walking away laughing. yes, my headmaster who is now my sister in law, just smothered me in kisses.

can life get any weirder?

my phone began to ring.

"hello?" i said smirking.

"hi, beautiful." nick said laughing, probably at how cheesy that ended up sounding.

"well, hello there, handsome." i replied.

"want to spend the day with me tomorrow?" nick asked. i could visually see him smiling as he said it.

"why not. plus, i have some things to tell you." i hesitantly said. i don't know how he's going to take this news.

what if he only wants me for the baby?

"i'll come around tomorrow morning. love you, bye baby." he said hanging up the phone.

i sighed.

i turned around to see demi and selena, but they weren't there anymore. what the hell?

i reached for my phone again and began to contact demi.

"where are you?" i said.

she gasped. "baby girl, we're sorry. we'll come back." she said hanging up. great. they left me?

well, we all know what they're doing tonight, so i don't blame them.

----------------