fifty-six

"you've lost your baby." the lady doctor said frowning while delivering the bad news.

i, on the other hand, was speechless. emotionless, because everything that i love and had is now leaving me one by one.

funny that i'm in the hospital today, when i should be out, well would be out celebrating dallas' thirty-first birthday with her and the family.

what's going to happen to demi?

"but, doctor. she's been eating well, and doing everything that she should. she's been taking care of herself and her baby." demi said. she's quite angry. why? i don't know.

"yes, we've seemed to notice. that still doesn't make up for all of the skipped meals and harm she's done to herself before hand." the lady doctor said. "she wasn't healthy enough, and therefore the baby wasn't." she said.

i let a tear fall, but quickly wiped it away.

"it's okay to cry, you've experienced an awful thing. if you need a the-" the doctor began, but demi held my hand knowing what was coming next.

"get the fuck out of my face. i'm not fucking crazy. it's not okay to cry, i shouldn't be crying. the baby i've killed should be fucking crying." i said, while crying.

the doctor took that as her cue to leave, leaving demi and i in the room together. "mom and guillermo should be on their way." she said.

we heard a knock at the door and the soft creaking noises of the door. selena peered into the room before walking in with starbucks.

"gabriela. i've heard that you like a white chocolate mocha?" she said smiling and handing me a drink.

i simply smiled, and nodded.

demi stood up taking her drink and hugging selena whispering into her ear.

"i'm sorry for your loss. i would've brought balloons, but i think those are a waste of money." she said shrugging making me laugh a bit.

she sat down by my feet.

"i know that i'm your head master and all, but that doesn't mean that i'm not practically your sister. i didn't know you were pregnant." she said rubbing my leg.

not in that way.

"yeah, nick jonas and i had sex, and so i got pregnant. i'm only around three weeks, well i was around three weeks." i said holding my head down.

she moved over to me and hugged me tightly. she grabbed paper and scribbled down her name and number handing it to me.

"just in case if you just so happen to need me." she said smiling and taking demi out into the hallway with her.

the left me to myself, and my thoughts. this was never good. they always try to make me hurt myself.

that's how i ended up in here losing my baby.

after minutes have gone by, and i grew less and less tired, demi returned into the room alone.

"hi, baby girl. how are you feeling?" she asked. i shrugged. demi, how would you feel if you just lost your child?

"well, mom asked that we go out to eat in a few. the hospital have already released you. get up and get your clothes on, please." she said smiling and walking out of the room.

i slowly got up, because my stomach was still hurting a bit and grabbed my clothes that demi brought for me to change into.

quickly freshening up my face, i walked out of the hotel room and grabbed the pen signing out of the room.