sixteen

dallas and i stayed up way too late last night.

we went to every room and checked it out, testing the beds, and then eventually went to the basement and hung out.

oh, did i tell you that we have a game room and an indoor pool?

(game room)

(indoor pool)

(indoor pool)

so that was what our night consisted of

i woke up a bit earlier than dallas, and so i moved without waking her up and made my way to the kitchen.

we had already bought supplies like toilet paper, tissues, pots and pans, and food, and things like that so, it wasn't too hard, but the thing is, i don't know where dallas put them all.

so i found the food okay, but where are the pans?

i kept knocking things over, and eventually i guess dallas got tired of it, and decided to come in here like a monster.

"now, now, sister. what the fuck are you doing?" she said tired, holding her head.

i just giggled.

she took out the pans that we needed and then started to leave.

"dally? where are you going?" i pouted.

"back to sleep?" she said in a duh tone.

she then proceeded to leave. well then forget you, dallas.

i picked up an egg from the carton and threw it at her back. it cracked on her back just as she was exiting the kitchen.

she stopped, turned, and said a few words.

"oh, it's on." she said as i laughed.

she ran towards me, well at least i thought, but picked up the egg cartoon and threw them at me as i ran  around.

i quickly went to the fridge and grabbed an egg.

i swung myself to the back of dallas leaving her clueless.