thirty-seven

"demi, why do i have to go in so many planes?" i said whining. she looked down at me and smiled.

"this time, we're taking my private jet." she said laughing a bit. i just nodded. "like that's any better." i said.

we walked into the jet to meet max and other friends of demi. i don't really know them, so we don't acknowledge each other.

i yawned about one hour into the flight.

"babes, if you're sleepy, there's a room in the back." she said rubbing my arm. i nodded and left.

walking back there, the room only had a bed and a bathroom. there's two bathrooms on this plane.

double the stink.

i lay my head down on the pillow and allowed myself to concentrate on a beautiful and deep sleep.

no nightmares seemed to come.

"get up." one of demi's friends pushed me and made me fall off of the bed. i rolled my eyes at her.

"who pissed in your cereal?" i growled. she turned around and left the room before i could say anything else.

it was about six at night. i know that demi mentioned earlier that we were going to go out to eat tonight.

i'm not looking forward to it.

we finally exited the jet and went to demi's apartment to change into something fancy.

we went out to some restaurant, and of course it was an expensive restaurant that sells quarter sized meals for thousands of dollars.

okay, maybe i exaggerated a bit, but that's fine.

"so, i was thinking that maybe after this, we can go back to your house and began to clean out the house?" she said.

i just nodded. it's going to kill me.

"hi, i am your server tonight. my name is sarah. can i start you off with some drinks?" she asked.

"i will take a pepsi." demi said smiling.

"water." i said blankly.

she nodded and left to get out drinks.

"you know you're eating tonight, right?" she said in a 'duh' tone. i rolled my eyes and nodded.

"i know. i don't have problems with eating." i said.

"really? because you've gotten noticeably skinnier and you haven't been eating much lately." she said.

i shrugged.

"what happened?" she asked.

i shrugged again.

"here's the pepsi," she said sitting it in front of demi, "and here's the water." she said looking down at me and smiling.

"and for dinner?" she asked. demi kicked my leg, telling me to basically go first.

"yes, i will take the triple cheese lasagna, a garlic bread stick, and can you bring out some sweet tea for me?" i said smiling and smirking at demi.

"i will take the four cheese spaghetti, with a side of two bread sticks." she said handing our menus to the waitress.

"well played." demi said. i just smiled.

the food came, and let's just say that this restaurant is expensive and has big portions.

"eat." demi said as she realized that i was just staring instead of eating.

i nodded, and cut some of my lasagna and ate it. i could feel the sauce dropping down my throat as i ate the pasta.