twenty-five

is this what death feels like? it's cold, i can't see anything. it's too dark. where is demi?

so many questions, but i can't ask them. i'm dead.

eventually lights came from somewhere. i decided to walk into the light, see what's there.

my eyes immediately wished they were out of their sockets. dead people. a shit ton of dead people. they were walking, and groaning.

billions of them.

am i too one of those people now?

i walked into the crowd. i tried to talk, but soon found that i couldn't. neither could the other people.

soon enough, i started walking in the pattern of the others. a big circle. i began walking until i didn't care about my thoughts anymore.

that is until one person in the middle of the circle of dead people, called out to me.

this didn't seem quite like a person though. it doesn't have a face, it's brighter than a star.

"i have a message for you." the figure said. this figure sounded like a violin.

"there's a death in your future." she said before clawing at my face designing me as i assume the others.

---------------------

"wake up. it's time to land." demi said shaking me. i sat up and began breathing heavily holding my heart.

demi giggled.

"nightmare?" she said.

"someone's going to die." i said mumbling. demi couldn't hear me though. but, that dream just felt so real.

someone is going to die.

wait, no. they never told me who was going to die. is it someone important? please don't let it be family.

my breathing became uneven and demi noticed. she wrapped me in her arms so that i could hear her heartbeat.

i started to calm down a bit, but she started singing anyway.

somebody speak to me.
cause i'm feeling like hell.
need you to answer me,
i'm overwhelmed.

i've never seen the forest for the trees
i could really use your melody
baby i'm a little blind,
i think it's time, for you to find me.

by then, the whole plane had joined in at the chorus causing me and demi to sit up. demi took out her phone and began to record it.

at the end of the song, everyone started to clap. i smiled and demi smiled kissing me on my forehead.

baggage claim is the most boring thing i've ever experienced in my entire life. so, i made demi do it.

i walked over to burger king in the airport and bought some french fries and sat down texting demi that i was here.

just then, i got a text.

gabbie: hey, so i heard that you're in l.a with demi. want to film a video with me? xoxo

me: hell yeah! i'm only here for a week until i go to brazil with demi on tour.