nineteen

as i was walking home from school, i heard someone calling my name.

of course, it was ally.

"slut, wait for me." she said. i stopped, turned around and saw her catching up to me, but with a guy this time.

"who would've known, you have friends?" i mumbled.

"what?" she said. she didn't hear me, but that guy did.

"listen, ally is my girlfriend, don't say anything about her to her face or behind her back or else you'll deal with me." he said in my face.

well, damn. can i have a protective boyfriend like that? but, i don't want to mess with him, because he's a big dude.

"do you understand?" he said, grabbing on to my shirt and pulling me up off of the ground.

"y-yes." i stuttered. luckily there were bushes behind me, he threw me down to the ground in the bushes.

"good job, baby. thank you." ally said smirking at me and then kissing her boyfriend. what the hell.

they began to walk away as i tried to get up on my feet.

turns out it took so long because my underwear got stuck on a branch.

tmi, my bad.

i walked home, and dallas began to call me.

"you should've been home like five minutes ago, where are you?" she practically screamed into the phone.

"dallas, chill. it's five minutes! i needed to talk to my teacher. i'll be home in like two minutes." i said, and with that, i hung up on her.

i don't have time for her today.

eventually i reached home, but found a note on the kitchen fridge.

gabs-

i was trying to tell you on the phone that i have a meeting to go to, and i won't be back until around midnight, so please stay safe, lock all doors, and i left fifty dollars on your bed for pizza or you can go get something.

if you do go to get something, be careful and text me where you are and when you return to the house.

love you, stay safe, bye babes.

guess i don't need a protective boyfriend, i have dallas.

i'm in a pretty shitty mood.

it's the weekend so, that means that i don't have to do any homework until sunday.

what should i do and why did dallas think it was okay to leave me here.

i looked over at my ringing phone, and it was dad.

dad- princess, please come over.

gabi- whatever. and this is only because i don't have shit else to do.

he sighed but i just hung up the phone. he doesn't like it when i use bad language, so i think that he's going to scold me when i reach the house.

i began to walk and texted dallas that i was going out and locked the door behind myself.

she texted back with a whole speech about being careful. that is one clingy woman, but it's cute.

i reached the house and strangely enough, papi's car wasn't in the driveway, but bella's was.

not, that i wanted to see her, but i knocked anyway.

"you're here, come in and sit down. papi left." she said. she just doesn't have an accent like i do, so, let's just say she shouldn't say spanish words.