eighteen

"well the truth is..." i began, but was interrupted by dallas' phone ringing.

she held up a finger to indicate for me to wait a minute. after about five minutes, she spoke again.

"i will have to call you back later, i'm driving." she said sternly. who was she on the phone with? and why wasn't she talking the whole time?

she put down the phone, sighed, and then began to start driving again. i hope she forgot.

"where do you want to go for dinner?" she asked. i sighed.

"doesn't matter, but i want to go home and take a nap." i said. she looked at me and nodded.

"well, them i'm going to go out with a couple of friends from work." i nodded and smiled.

we eventually reached home, and well, i had homework.

only for social studies though.

how rough.

"do your homework, babygirl. love you." she said, kissing my head and then leaving.

i turned my paper over to do the reverse side when i saw something wrote on my homework paper.

"fatass. go cut." it said.

ally.

as if on cue.

my phone went off.

someone had messaged me.

from: unknown.

it's ally, don't forget to cut tonight, oh and skip a meal. fat doesn't suit you.

i rolled my eyes. how did this girl even get my number? nobody has my number at that school except for miley.

and she didn't give it away.

you know, i always read books and the bully always texts the victim mean things, you'd think that the victim wouldn't give the bully their number, but these bullies must do some high key stalking.

i went into the bathroom before shutting and locking the door.

when i finished peeing, no, i didn't cut. i washed my hands and went downstairs to get an apple.

who cares what ally says? she's lying... right?

i finished the apple and decided to watch an episode of the fosters.

i eventually fell asleep.

i felt the bed dip beside me. i looked up at the clock and realized it was about four in the morning.

"dally, you've been out all night? where have you been?" i asked, sleepy.

"shh. go back to sleep, baby girl. you have to get up in like an hour." she said.

i nodded and snuggles into her a bit more. she smells so good.

but, it smells like cologne.

i have to ask her about that.

it feels like i went back to sleep for only two minutes, because my alarm went off right after i closed my eyes.

ugh. "do i have to go, dally?" i said.

"is this gonna be a problem everyday?" she said laughing, pushing me out of bed. i nodded and rubbed my eyes.

i did the usual, and made sure my cuts were covered up before attempting to leave the house.

"you're early. come down and eat breakfast." she said.

i made my way down the stairs to the kitchen to find that dallas had already went and got breakfast.