fifty-nine

"wake up!" i heard nick say although i felt him shoving me.

"what?" i sat up rubbing my eyes. "how did you get in?" i asked. he doesn't have a key, and demi's not home.

he rolled his eyes, but he laughed.

"about thirty minutes ago, you came downstairs and let me in. you said you were going to get dressed, but you went back to sleep again." he said.

i laughed. sounds like me.

"sorry, here. i'll get dressed." i said. i began to take off my sports bra, but he shrieked which made me tense up.

i let out a sigh. "you act like you haven't seen me naked before." i said rolling my eyes. he smiled a faint smile as his cheeks began to turn red.

he began to look down which made me slightly uncomfortable. i followed his gaze just to realize he was staring at my stomach.

"can i- can i touch it?" he said reaching his hand out. i quickly pulled out a shirt from the drawer beside me and slipped it over my head.

"i-if you touch, i might g-get sick and throw up, so i don't think that's a good idea right now." i said barely making eye contact. he just nodded.

"well, i'll be downstairs. don't take too long." he said. i nodded and shut the door behind him.

this is going to be hard.

after i got ready, i walked downstairs and met nick who was smiling to himself. please don't tell me he's gone crazy too?

"what you smiling about?" i said softly.

"our future. i mean us, and the baby." he said standing up smiling even harder.

i gave him a faint convincing smile.

"anyway- uh, ready to leave?" he asked. i grabbed my coat, smiled, and nodded while locking the door behind me.

as we were driving, the car was filled with nothing but silence, and the smell of nick's cologne.

"hey, so where are we going?" i asked.

"to the airport." he said smirking. my mouth dropped open and i slapped his hand that wasn't on the steering wheel.

"nick! why are we flying?" i said.

"we're only flying to florida, calm down. we'll fly back tonight." he said laughing. i, on the other hand, rolled my eyes.

"well, i better not get home too late, because demetria will freak." i said laughing a bit.

but, then i remembered that selena and her probably are still celebrating and haven't thought of me at least once.

"why disney?" i asked.

he held my hand. "the baby. we're going to take pictures before the baby, and after." he said smiling.

this is going to be way harder than i thought.

"nick, you're really excited for this baby, aren't you?" i said latching onto his arm.

"yes. i think i'd be a great dad." he said.

we arrived at the airport where we left the car behind and checked into our flight.

sitting in the cushion seats in first class, nick turned to me and held my hand as his face lit up.

"what are you thinking for baby names?" he asked. i looked down and shrugged.