twenty

i got home to see dallas sleep on the couch with at least ten bottles of alcohol beside her. she was asleep, but i know she was smoking too, it smells just like it.

"shit, dallas. what the fuck?" i yelled.

she stirred and eventually got up.

"w-where were you all n-n-night? i was looking for you." she said, but her speech was slurred.

i face palmed myself and sighed.

"w-why are you upset?" she said laughing.

"because you're acting like a fucking child, dallas. you promised not to do this ever again." i said.

dallas used to have a problem with drinking, and doing drugs, but she claimed she stopped a while back.

"you know that if mom and eddie found out that you did this, i'd be on the first flight back to texas, stupid." i groaned.

"b-but, they're not g-g-gonna find out." she said giggling.

i just rolled my eyes. i'm tired of people older than me being so irresponsible. yes, i really do fucking love dallas, but sometimes she just doesn't know how to take life seriously.

"dallas, get the fuck up and go get in bed." i sighed. yes, i may be overreacting, but in all reality i'm not.

"wait," i started. dallas looked up at me, "what made you do it? you never drink or do drugs until something happens." i said.

usually we discuss this when dallas is sober, resulting in a 'fake' answer. but, now that she's drunk, she might just tell the truth.

"well i-i was sit-itting here after m-my meeting, and i s-saw demetria's pics o-of you and bella a-and her. a-and i just, i just got so jealous b-because you're mine." she said sobbing.

wow.

i hugged her, "let's just go upstairs." i said helping her up into her room in the house.

i put her in bed, and began to leave. "no, stay." she said wiping her eyes. i got back into bed with her.

"p-promise i'm not losing you?" she said, but she sounded just like a kid. "i promise, dallas. you'll always be my favorite." i spoke. she smiled and cuddled into me and fell asleep.

about an hour later when i was sure that she was asleep, i decided to go and clean up her mess. i know it's not my problem, but it's the least i could do. she'd worry if she saw it again after she's sober.

i took the big trash bag and began to clean up everything. why the hell would she drink this much?

after another forty five minutes, i finished the living room, and turned on netflix. i began to watch drop dead diva (a/n- best show ever, go watch it.), and eventually fell asleep on it.

it had to be about five hours later, about nine in the morning.

"get the fuck up, hoe!" dallas was whining.

"okay, so you tell me to watch my mouth all the time, but you curse like a sailor! you're just like demi!" i said.

she kept shaking me until i finally got up.

"so, i assume your headache is gone?" i asked.

she furrowed her eyebrows, "why would i have a headache?" she said. i shrugged.

okay, so she doesn't remember.

"let's go eat some breakfast." she whined. i nodded and went upstairs.

i took a quick shower, and then threw on a black romper, white sunglasses, and white flip flops. i put my hair into a ponytail, it's kind of hot out which is weird almost.

dallas grabbed my hand and rushed me to the car. why?

"dallas, slow the hell down! a girl could only walk so fast." i said laughing.

"whoops, sorry. i don't want to be late. we need to get to starbucks." she said slowing down and letting go of my hand.

we reached the car and took the seven minute drive.

when we arrived we walked through the doors and as soon as some man saw us he stood up and smiled.

nice teeth.

dallas runs up to him and hugs Kim and kisses him, on the lips, for about three seconds.

"okay, is there something i'm missing?" i say lowering my glasses and putting my hand on my hip.

dallas giggled and the man walked over to me.

"hi there cutie," he started.

"i'm 15." i snapped. why is he treating me like a kid. the only reason i'm acting like this is because i don't want him being an ass to dallas.

"okay then..." he turned back to dallas and then around to me again.

dallas shot me the look, so i guess i had to calm down.

"so who are you?" i said.

"why, i'm dallas' boyfriend." he said smiling. i shot him a look, and then dallas one.

"let's order." i said to dallas. dallas nodded and started to walk away, and pulled the dude back. "i'm not done with you" i said and went to get a drink with dallas.

dallas order a green tea, i got a white chocolate mocha, and he got a black coffee.

he's sketchy. i mean who drinks their coffee black? better yet, who gets a black coffee from starbucks?

we reached a table and sat back down. the dude sat next to dallas, leaving me on the other side of the table alone.

"name?" i said.

"charlie." he said. i glared at him.

"full... name." i spoke with attitude.

"charles vincent bingham." he gulped.

"how long have you two been dating?" i directed the question to both dallas and 'charles'.

"around a year now." they both said. i legit spit out my drink causing them to gasp.

"and you couldn't have told me?" i started. "dallas leigh lovato! i thought we told each other everything!" i put my hand over my chest and gasped.

charles chuckled a bit.

"and sir, you think that's funny." i spoke.

"okay. that's enough. bathroom. now!" dallas said mad obviously. i huffed.

although, i followed her to the bathroom.

"what the hell was that? i brought you to meet my boyfriend because i thought that you would be the sweet gabi that i know and love." dallas said.

"so, since i wasn't that gabi, you don't love me?" i said looking down. she lifted my chin.

"enough of your crap! don't even do this right now. when we get home, you're so in trouble!" she said.

"you act like you're my mother! i was just trying to see if he's right for my sister. and you didn't even tell me, maybe i didn't want to meet him just yet!" i said.

"well damn it gabi, obviously something has been going right if we've been dating for over a year!" she practically screamed.

she began to walk away.

"did you smash yet?" i said smirking.

"oh, god. stop it, gabs." she said storming out of the bathroom.

i followed her out.

"i apologize for my behavior. i did not mean to come out so roughly." i said making dallas smile.

"i accept your apology." he said holding his hand out for me to shake.

"too soon?" he asked.

"too soon." i said drinking my drink.

ugh, dallas. you're lucky i love you.