thirty-three

it's six o'clock. i should start getting ready soon. dallas went out to go get some things for dinner, but there was a knock at the door.

i ran downstairs and grabbed the door. i quickly turned around and began running up the stairs, assuming it was dallas, but someone ran towards me and tackled me on the stairs laughing.

"shit, dallas." i said groaning and turning around to face her, but i saw demi instead.

part of me wanted to flick her off, but i and kind of missed her.

i smiled and gave her the biggest hug.

"i'm sorry, baby girl." she said.

i nodded and held her for a few more minutes. "want to do something? go out somewhere?" she asked. i shook my head no.

"dallas grounded me. i'm supposed to be in my room." i pouted. she nodded, but then stopped me from turning around.

"what did you do?" she asked concerned.

"i skipped school." i said.

she started laughing which made me laugh even harder than her. demi is so chill and laid back.

"i have to go, love you." i said and ran upstairs locking my door behind me.

i went in the bathroom and showered again, shaving my legs and my armpits. i got out, and went over to my closet.

i chose my long sleeved black dress that was way above my knees. good thing dallas won't see me.

i put on my black high heels, and chose my gold hoop earrings and decided that it was a special occasion so i put on some light makeup, and some lip gloss.

i curled my hair, and it was around seven, so i looked out of my window and made sure everything was clear.

there were stairs from my bedroom window that led to the ground, so i'd have no problem getting down.

i climbed out and shortly realized that there were holes all over the stairs. that's going to be a bit of a problem.

i carefully walked down, and jumped when i was at the bottom. i smiled at myself, i'm like rihanna. you'll never catch me falling.

i ran to the back of the house and greeted alyssa. "damn, that's my best friend." she said laughing.

she had on short shorts, and a crop top and hoop earrings also.

"let's get going." she said and i nodded.

we walked to the party, and i almost fell about a hundred times. it was actually pretty funny.

when we reached the party, there were a lot of teenagers outside with red cups and it reeked of alcohol.

we went in and immediately we started coughing, the area was full of smoke and loud music. there were lots of people dancing.

"let's dance." she said.

we went over to the dance floor and began to dance. it was fun with her, until these dudes came over to us.

one of them came and started talking. "you girls are looking mighty fine tonight." he said.

alyssa smiled. i kept looking at alyssa with a face of worry. there was someone behind me, and the guy was looking at him. the guy nodded.

that's when i felt a hand squeeze my butt making me laugh. they finally left after and alyssa grabbed my hand.

"want some punch?" she asked.