nine

well, let me get my ass up.

it's 7am.

it's too early to be talking about school.

a new school at that.

let's just hope that everything will turn out okay. 

i don't have time for these kids. at least not today anyway.

i decided to wear something of selena's.

yes, gomez, i only wear this shirt when i want to annoy demi because they obviously hate each other. perfect opportunity, new school, some paparazzi will be here and then the photos get back to demi.

perfecto.

i had on a sleeveless black and white shirt with selena's face on it and black jeans with some black and white converse.

people are gonna think that i am gothic or some shit.

i move into the bathroom to brush my teeth and curl my hair. when i am satisfied i decide to leave and get my school things and head downstairs.

"morning,  babies." mama said to maddie and i while she was making breakfast. 

there were breakfast empanadas. mm,  my favorite.

"hey,  can i get two of those too go because i want to be early so i can find my locker and not be late to class." i said while mom fixed my plate. 

i grabbed some juice in my water bottle and took off. maddie can walk herself, she's a big girl.

i walked for about ten minutes and i finally reached a massive school building. the outside is very pretty.

i smile and get ready for the day and i walk into the new school.

very colorful. i see that lots of people like to come in early or something because school is already packed and it doesn't start for another forty minutes.

i then see a woman and a tall slim man standing next to her holding a sign with my name and maddie's. i smile and walk over.

before they could say anything,  i spoke up. you gotta make a good first impression, am i right?

"hello,  i am gabriela gonzalez. it's a real pleasure to be attending your beautiful school." i said with a smile extending my right hand to each of them.

they looked shocked as they put the sign down and shook my hand back. i stepped back after we exchanged our hand shakes. 

"well, hello there miss gabriela. we are very excited to have you join us here at this school also. i love your enthusiasm." a big voice boomed from the taller male.

he continued,

"my name is mr. jacobs, your new principal and i expect that you will bring nothing but happiness to this school and your new peers." he said as he looked me in they eye the entire time. he kind of scares me.

"hi, beautiful. my name is mrs. hernandez. i am your new assistant principle and i also have the same expectations from you as the principal does." she said smiling.

hernandez looks a bit younger than i would have expected. she seems to be at least 25, while the principal seems to be at least 50 years old, i mean there has to be some complications there.

they handed me my locker information, schedule, and even assigned me a person to help me find everything.

his name is george, he seems kind of shy and quiet, but he's a football player so i suspect that he's just like everybody else.