thirty-one

it's been two days since my encounter on the plane. dallas has been asking me what it was about, but it's better that i keep it to myself.

i seriously wonder what this means.

i'm not trying to make this into some spooky coincidence or something, but my dreams are known to come true.

who knows what i'd do if dallas died.

"gabriela. snap out of it! did you hear anything that i just said?" dallas halfway screamed.

i haven't been a good listener lately.

"yes?" i said looking at her.

"damn, i've been calling your name for forever now! what's going on with you?" i could tell that she's mad because of the way she talked to me.

"what is it?" i said.

"you have to go back to school tomorrow. please don't argue with me, because i don't feel up to it." she said.

i nodded.

back to the bullshit.

but, right about now, i'm fed up with it.

i started to get up and go to my room, but dallas stopped me and pulled me into her. "cuddle please?" she said which made me smile.

she's just so darn adorable.

i couldn't stay still because every time a funny part comes on she'd move her stomach and i was laying on it.

"dallas!" i would groan each time making her laugh harder.

soon, midnight came and dallas told me i had to go upstairs for bed. i went up and decided to take a shower first.

i thought to myself, maybe if i cut myself now, i wouldn't have to later.

so, that's what i did. nothing new.

it didn't take me long to fall asleep. in fact, my dream was a bit more peaceful. something must have worked.

-----------------

well, it's five in the morning. ready to go to school? no, i am not. why? because i'm tired of the bull shit.

i decided to get up, and put on my black skinny jeans, with my long sleeved maroon top, and my maroon vans.

i put my hair into a messy bun, and put on sunglasses. after i checked my look in the mirror i stopped and stared for a while.

"you're beautiful." i forced myself to say. it didn't work. ally's voice is always in my head, and it won't come out.

"gabriela!" dallas screamed.

"i can fucking hear you, okay?!" i screamed back. i rushed downstairs with my bags and things.

"dally," i said. "can we get some starbucks on the way?" i smiled. she nodded and grabbed her keys.

i got my regular, and made my way to school.

as i walked in the building, people were staring, but i managed to make it to my locker without seeing ally.

i rummaged through my locker looking for another pen, and as soon as i found one i slammed my locker closed.

only to meet ally.

"hey, bitch face." she said. i rolled my eyes and began to walk away, but she touched my shoulder and aggressively pulled me back.

"don't walk away from me." she said.

i pulled my sunglasses down and rolled my eyes. "touch me again, bitch." i said and pulled them up walking away.

i heard her groan in anger making me laugh. but, sooner or later, i will be the one who isn't laughing.