forty-seven

i stopped as i realized that i wasn't in such a familiar place. i was in an empty parking lot, but it wasn't completely empty.

i began walking again, but this time something followed me. it was, a black van. now, i have always heard that white vans were sketchy. vans in general are sketchy.

i began walking faster and faster, but that only made the van speed up to match my level of speed.

it got to the point where i had to start running. by this point, i was scared for my life.

the van sped up to me again.

"where are you going?" the man driving the van yelled out to me. i glanced at him, but shook it off and looked forward again.

"you know, you shouldn't ignore me." he said again. after he noticed that i wasn't going to respond he began to laugh.

"i'm going to catch you." he said. i glared at him. "you're sick." i spat. i heard the back of the van doors open, and a tall man jump out of the back.

he began running towards me. i started to run faster and faster trying to outrun him, but me being demi's sister, i tripped on a large stick.

i fell with my face to the ground making the guy in the van laugh as he stopped the vehicle.

i struggled to get up, but before i knew it, the man behind me grabbed a needle from his back pocket, and stabbed me in the neck with it.

and, everything went black.

----------------------

i can hear muffled voices in the background, but my eyes can't open just yet.

"what if she wakes up? what are we going to tell nick?" i could hear the man who was driving the van speak.

who's nick?

i heard footsteps move towards me in a slow pattern. "maybe we should wake her up?" another voice suggested.

"n-" a strange voice said, and before i knew it, i felt a sting come across my face causing me to jump up and open my eyes.

"what the he-" i tried to speak, but realized that my mouth was cover with duct tape along with my arms and legs.

"good morning, sunshine." the man driving the van said. he reached for my face and tore the tape off of my mouth in one quick motion.

"fuck." i mumbled.

he laughed. he glared at the duct tape and so did i. "well, now you don't have to get that mustache of yours shaved off." he said laughing.

i mean, i was kind of hurt. i didn't think it had a mustache. you know what, that's not the point.

"who are you?" i said. he sat down next to me. he looked into my eyes and touched my face.

"that's none of your business." he said. i tried to get up, but he held me down, and pulled out a gun from the navy blue bag on the ground next to me.

"try anything, and you die." he said laughing. he quietly put the gun down to the side of him.

"i need you, gabriela." he said.

"why?" i spat.

"if you don't recognize me, i'm a manager. my star needs to get his fan count up, and the media to follow him." he started. "ok, so why did you kidnap me?" i asked. he whipped out the gun again.

i just gave him a death stare.

"you're going to be his girlfriend. please do understand, that if you tell him who you really are, or pull anything in public, i promise to kill you." he said centimeters away from my face.