sixty-one

see, today is the day that my lovely lovely lovely sister demetria gets married to my beautiful head master.

note the sarcasm.

ever since things happened, i've told myself i'd never let anyone else into my life.

i should've kept demetria out of it in the first place. who knows, maybe i wouldn't be in the position i'm in now?

"are you getting ready?" dianna said annoyed coming through the door. she's been telling me to get ready for the past hour.

"are you kidding me? your sister is getting married in three hours, and you still don't have your dress on? talk to me!" she yelled.

i rolled my eyes, went into my bathroom, and locked the door behind me.

ever since that day, i've vowed to never say a word, ever again.

"gabriela, stop acting like this. i said that i was sorry almost a million times! please forgive me!" demi said outside of the bathroom door.

you mean to tell me, she expects me to forgive her? if she would've stayed on the ph-

"fine. it's whatever. i'm leaving." she said stomping away. or, at least she pretended to, because when i opened the door she was standing there with my dress in her hand.

i rolled my eyes as she pushed me into the bathroom along with the dress.

"take that off, and put this on!" she said holding up the dress for me to see.

i grabbed the dress and motioned for her to get out. "why don't you just talk to me? i know you're hurting. we can fix all of this if you'd just open up and tell me who did it!" she said.

i looked down, and stepped in my shower, closing the shower curtains behind me.

thank god the shower had time to dry.

i carefully took off my sweatshirt and things and slipped the light blue dress over my head.

"are you almost done?" demi said.

i aggressively pushed the shower curtains open and stepped out. i pushed past her and walked out of the door.

"well, i guess that's my cue to leave. i'll see you in a little bit. i love you..." demi said.

i pointed towards the door without looking at her. she sighed and shut the door behind her.

i decided that for today, i'd put my own makeup on, because i don't feel like talking to the people who are putting my makeup on.

after i was satisfied with how ugly i looked, i walked out of my room and downstairs.

everyone was waiting for me, even maddie was there.

"gabs! i've missed you!" she said coming over to me and hugging me tightly.

but, with my stone cold heart, i didn't hug her back. it made her frown, but i've gotten used to disappointing people lately.

"what's wrong with her?" i could hear maddie saying to mom so that i wouldn't hear, but she failed.

"well, it's time to leave, let's go." eddie said breaking the silence. still hate that guy.

i forgot about maddie's court thing. we were supposed to go through with it, but i figured she's gotten used to her new life with eddie.