forty-two

today is the day, that i turn sixteen. well, i've been sixteen for a while now. it's around five in the afternoon, and i just stepped out of the shower.

my day has been pretty boring so far, but it's my fault, because i said i didn't want anything, and i don't.

"gabi, honey." mom said knocking on my door. i wrapped my towel around my body, and told her to come in.

she looked fancy. "i'm going to head out, and demi is going to take you to go get your make up done and nails in about thirty minutes." she said closing the door.

who said i wanted my make up done? and why is this all so fancy? i'm starting to get a bit suspicious.

"ready to go?" demi came in my room. i hurried to get dressed and met her downstairs.

the dinner reservation isn't until seven so, i don't have to get dressed at the moment.

i walked downstairs and went into the car. "ready?" demi asked and i nodded as we took off.

i couldn't decide what nails i wanted, so i decided to wait until i got there. lucky for me, there were a lot of choices to choose from, but i kept it safe and chose black.

"such colorful nails

"such colorful nails." demi laughed.

"they represent my soul." i said glaring at them and smirking walking away. demi sighed.

after that, we went to the shop where my dress and make up would be put on.

"kim!" demi yelled.

she came out with a huge smile on her face, and a box in her hand. i smiled and took the box.

i was about to open it until demi snatched it from me and waved her finger in my face making me groan.

"how would you like your makeup done?" she asked. i shrugged and let her do her thing.

i have to say, my make up came out great

"do you like it?" demi said.

i smiled and nodded. we went to the next room to put one dress. making sure not to mess up my make up, we slipped on the dress and began our search for shoes.