thirteen

well, today is the day that i move with dallas, to new york city.

there's a combination of mixed feelings. i will definitely miss mom. she's been there for me when things have been rough. (no, she doesn't know my secret). but, i will also miss maddie too.

no, she's not coming with us. and that makes me a bit sad. we are so close, but it's time for a change.

and, well then there's eddie.

that dude, there's something about him that's off. the way that him and mom don't connect anymore. yeah, i notice it.

oh, and one more thing, did i mention tha-

"babygirl! let's go!" i heard dallas scream for me, interrupting my thoughts.

i closed my room, which was now a guest room, door behind me, and made my way downstairs with my luggage.

dallas and i are staying in a hotel for a while before we move into our penthouse.

we still have to buy furniture.

the place is completely empty.

we hug and say our goodbyes.

"bye gabs." demi says coming over to hug me. i smiled, and hugged her back.

"dallas." demi said raising an eyebrow. as if this was some kind of fight about to happen in a bar, dallas returned saying "demi." before turning and leaving the house.

i went to leave, but eddie stopped me. "you have fun out there.", he said opening his arms for me to hug him.

i just raised an eyebrow and said, "i'm onto you." suspiciously and left the house hearing laughter.

dallas and i took an uber to the airport. on the way, we began to talk.

"are you nervous?" she said.

"no, why would i be?" i said.

"well, you're going to be starting over, new school, new friends. and, im a bit worried for you, you know?" she spoke.

i tensed up, "why are you worried?"

"well, for one. don't think i don't notice some of the things that you're going through. you're not as happy as you used to be." she said.

"i am fine dallas, and if i weren't i would have told you." i said reassuring her with a fake smile.

she nodded and kissed my forehead before we had to get out of the car.

we reached the airplane gate, and dallas sighed, so i sighed.

"to a new start." we both said at the same time making us giggle.

we boarded the plane.

this is it. im leaving and moving to new york, where big dreams come true.

and, with my favorite person.

we took our seats and i fell asleep. i can't sleep the night before i leave somewhere.

-------time skip-----------

"baby, wake up. we're here." dallas whisper shouted while shoving me.

"well, damn woman." i spoke making dallas laugh.

her face turned serious. "don't curse. it's not good for you." before giggling again. i laughed too, but i did take it seriously.

we left and caught a taxi to the hotel.

what a fancy hotel! as you know, since demi is famous, that makes us famous. so, here comes the paparazzi.

"where are you going?"