twenty-six

it was my mom. my mom came here!

she totally freaked out at demi about my hot pink hair. it was funny.

i missed her so much. yeah, of course we have our differences, but she will always be special to me.

she came and apparently she's going to be staying with demi along with me.

eddie's coming too, but she didn't bring him to the dinner put of respect for me.

"so how are you doing?" she asked me.

"i'm doing great. living with dallas is amazing. we have fun everyday and i love it." i said laughing a bit. i could see demi looking at me, but i just shrugged it off.

"and... how's school?" she asked. i tensed up, and i think that demi noticed because she gave me a weird look.

"i-its great. i have a lot of friends." i said.

"look, i'm sorry about geo-" she started, but i cut her off and i just nodded. enough talk about him, i already know it's my fault.

we talked and had a very nice dinner. mom and i bonded a bit more and so did demi and i. it was nice with us together.

we made it home and i sat in my room in demi's apartment. soon, there was a knock at the door.

"come in." i said.

demi came through the door with a smile and sat down on my bed.

"yeah dems, what's up?" i said closing my laptop and paying my full attention to her.

"i noticed you tensed up a bit when mom was talking about school. is eve-" she started.

"dems, of course everything is okay. promise." i said smiling. she gave me another weird look, but she smiled right after and gave me a hug.

"have a good sleep." she said getting up to exit the room.

"no, dems. i won't." i said. she turned around suspicious.

"why?" she said. i smiled. "because you're not sleeping with me." i said pouring right after.

"you're such a baby. move over." she said smiling and turning off the light. i opened my computer again and plugged in headphones.

"what are you doing?" demi said. "i'm not ready to go to sleep, so i'm gonna watch some svu." i said in a duh tone.

"well, don't put in headphones! i wanna watch!" she said like a baby.

"'you're such a baby.'" i said mocking her from earlier. she playfully slapped my arm and laughed.

we ended up watching about five episodes before falling asleep.
-----------------

"demetria!" i heard mom screaming.

i sat up immediately and so did demi.

"uh oh!" we said to each other. hopefully it isn't what we think it is.

"hey, mommy? you didn't use the sh-" demi started, but soon covered her mouth as she saw mom.

"why the hell is my hair hot pink?" she screamed again.

"i guess we should take a trip to the salon?" demi said shrugging a bit. i went over to mom and stood next to her with my arms crossed with a mad expression.

we both nodded furiously.

we went to the salon and mom got her brownish-blondish hair back, but i decided to make this fun.