Chapter 4

Enjoy.

Ezra, Zeb, Chopper, and Hera looked up when they felt the Ghost move.

"They must be back" Hera guessed putting down her data pad.

Sabine and Kanan slid down the ladder. Their faces shining with excitement.

"What is it?" Hera asked in confusion.

"We met the rider today, and we found out a bit about their animal" Sabine replied.

"....And then they tossed us the medical supplies and flew away" Kanan finished.

The Ghost crew were all in the common room. Listening to Sabine and Kanan's story of their allies.

"You got to ride on it? Lucky" Ezra said.

"It was an experience words can't explain" Sabine beamed.

"Like a fierce freedom as we took to the skies."

"Don't worry kid. I'm sure you'll be able to ride on Hurricane eventually" Kanan told Ezra.

"Hurricane. The name fits him" Hera said.

"So did you find out what type of creature he was?" Zeb asked.

"The person only said it's breed" Sabine replied.

"It's called a Shadow Wing" Kanan said.

"Well we couldn't find him anywhere" Zeb said.

"The person said we wouldn't be able to. Apparently​ Hurricane's a special breed of creature you wouldn't find anywhere in Archives" Kanan told him

"Speaking of special. Kanan says Hurricane's Force sensitive" Sabine said.

The room went quiet.

"Is she serious Kanan?" Ezra asked after a while.

"Yeah. The Force was very strong with him. I guess that explains why he never misses and always hits its target" Kanan guessed.

"Did you find out more about the person? Gender? Name? Anything?" Hera asked.

"Voice was still encrypted. It's like their helmet​ has a special function" Sabine responded.

"But they said to call them one of our Fulcrum agents."

"Oh yeah. And they asked me to tell you Hera. They're going to be calling you in a few days" Kanan added.

"Well. I'll be getting to know them then" Hera replied.

"Well, at least we know we have more allies" Zeb shrugged.

"And by the look of things, it seems like we're going to see them often" Ezra agreed.

Suggestions are always appreciated.
Stay awesome my friends!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲