Chapter 10

It had been three months since the Rebellion had visited Kabera and met Fawn Arrowback. Hurricane and Fawn had come to the rebels rescue more then once.
They occasionally had time for a quick talk before parting ways.
Fawn communicated as Fulcrum to give the Rebellion intel on new shipments and missions. The rebels were very grateful for their allies help. Fawn and Hurricane had won them many victorys throughout the months.

The fleet were flying through space. Waiting for Phoenix Squadron to come back from a mission. The Ghost crew were standing in the command ship. 

"They called hours ago. They should be back by now" Ezra heard Hera say to Sato.

'Something's not right' Ezra thought.

He left the projector table and stood in front of the glass looking out to space.

"Something's coming" he whispered.

"Ezra? Ezra, are you okay​?" Sabine asked him.

The boy didn't answer. Suddenly, nine Star Destroyer entered the system. Ezra stared and was soon joined at the glass by the rest of the crew.

"We have to go. Make the jump" Sato told the captain.

"What about Phoenix Squadron? They won't be able to take on nine Star Destroyers on their own. They'll blown to pieces!" Ezra told him.

"We haven't got a choice Ezra" Hera said.

The pilot punched in coordinates and the command ship entered hyperspace but it was pulled out of it.

"They have a Gravity Weld!" Zeb exclaimed.

"There's no way were going to survive" Rex said as the Imperial ships got into a blockade position.

"We need help" Kanan said.

"Fawn" Hera muttered.

She quickly transmitted to Kabera.

"This is Hera. The fleet is under siege. The Empire has nine Star Destroyers surrounding us. We need help...!"

The lights and power went out on the ship as they were pulled into a Tractor Beam. The rebels looked up in fear. Had they sent a message too late?

Keep tuned for more!